• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Meet and Greet Sunday Dec. 18, 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Sneak preview:
DSCN1110Thumb.JPG

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I know you have more NCC-Sundrinkr-it was a pleasure meeting you, we will get together more for sure!
Thanks to everyone who came. Definitely going to get another one together. Let's see if we can set a date so that more of us can get together. Having it small is nice and to watch them grow is so much fun!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Just thought I'd let y'all know I made it home alright. I have a few more pictures I can post. But, it might not be tonight. I've got something to do which simply must be done, and which will likely keep me up past bedtime.

Was thinking about you today and wondering if all went well with your drive back. Thank you for making the drive. Sorry about you having to stay up so late, perhaps you can sleep late tomorrow. Life! I look forward to seeing the pics.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA

Monday morning I headed south toward Saint Augustine, with re-visiting Castillo de San Marcos. Along the way, I decided I really didn't have the time to complete the detour AND spend any time there. So, I stopped and checked out the Atlantic for a few minutes before heading home. I didn't have my video camera with me, and my digital still camera is much better doing what it is designed for, LOL.

Last edited:

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
I say early March. Maybe somewhere in St Augustine? There is a resterant in Flagler called Golden Lion that is full smoking. It has canvas walls, so they are able to allow smoking inside and out. But, I understand that may be too far south. March is a good time in St Augustine, not too many visitors.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I say early March. Maybe somewhere in St Augustine? There is a resterant in Flagler called Golden Lion that is full smoking. It has canvas walls, so they are able to allow smoking inside and out. But, I understand that may be too far south. March is a good time in St Augustine, not too many visitors.

I love Saint Augustine! There is a spot on the beach that has great steamed oysters, The Beach Comber I think! It could be too casual for some.
The Golden Lion is fun. We went there and spent some time on the top deck bar-awesome view to the ocean and had a band-sorta-with a couple drinks-dancing is possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread