• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Vapors... Introduce Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I've noticed a couple of things...
#1 There are a fair number of ECF member from NE Florida.
#2 There a bunch of meet-ups going going on in South FL and in the panhandle but nothing around here.

I decided to create this thread to give the good folks of Jacksonville (or anyone in NE FL) the chance to introduce themselves...

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
So... Guess I'll go first...

My real name is Jason and I moved to Jax in June of last year.
I've been vaping for just over a year and a half... In that time I've gotten into making my own juice and I make my own rebuildable atomizers.

Guess I'll leave it at that for now. Don't want to start sounding like I'm introducing myself at an AA meeting or filling out a dating profile...

So, people of Jax, introduce yourselves!

congaman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Saint Augustine Florida
Hey Jason, Woody, from St Augustine by way of West Palm Beach and Macon Ga (a bit of a musical venture in the early 70's). I've been vaping about 4.5 years. If you get down St Auggie way look me up! Will be playing at The Oasis in St Auggie Beach Thursday nite and Sunday afternoon for their St Patty's Day Bash. Stop by and have a vape with me. I'll be the guy in green....with a pair of drumsticks in my hand (green drumsticks)!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Hey, hey!
Pleased to see NE Fl attempting to branch out. Loads of us here, just can't seem to get everybody to stop and have a sit down :(. We did have a small meet about a year ago and it was fun, nothing since then.
Close to 3 ½ years for me. Love my ERA's and despising the AGAT2 at the moment-lol.

Conga-Is the Oasis vape friendly?

congaman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Saint Augustine Florida
Awww shucks, we were playing outside, a little more room to move. Chris C4man was upstairs! Gets crazy crowded upstairs sometimes, especially when there no outside event......and in the summertime, get outta heah!!! Standing room only! People trying to dance, tripping over floor monitors, knocking over mic stands, grabbing a mic and trying to sing, women shaking their booty all over the place, people smacking away at delicious buffalo wings, washing them down with ice cold beer......but, musician is the profession i chose, gotta live with it!!! Oh how we suffer for our art! See you soon I hope!

congaman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Saint Augustine Florida
HzG8rGrl, small world. I owned a house right up the street from Caps, the house next to the castle. The ex got that one, oh well! I'm now about 2 miles south of there on A1A, little cottage on the Intra Coastal Water Way about 1.5 miles from the SA inlet. Ya'll stop by....fish the Intracoastal, surf the ocean. I'll message you my cell #, There is a gate i'll have to unlock to let you onto the property, it's pretty much an island except for a small part of the sand driveway. No worries, the gaters ain't that big...they are pretty ornery though, I'll push em out of the way so you can get through!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Conga-Not too worried about them their gators. We are on the Guana Preserve and I am always checking to see if one has gotten into the yard. Love to watch all the wildlife we have and photograph (take pictures-no photographer here) them as much as possible. We may take you up on the fishing though as we have not been able to get the kayaks out since they have kept our water supply pretty low killing off the cattails and readying for the spring migration and what not.

Lol at the castle-I have some pics of that house-Hate that they quit letting people take tours :(. Sounds to me like you got the better end of the deal in the divorce. Your place sounds like one I would have chosen and if you had to lose one to find the other, so be it. Life is full of surprises :).

I am sure we will ring you up soon. My number is in your inbox so that you know it is me when that stranger rings you up!

riggsville

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey Jason, and everybody else here...

And I PROMISE THAT I AM NOT STALKING HzG8rGrl :laugh:
My real name is Gary, while I say I am new to vaping, it is because I have been 100% cigarette free for a little over 3 weeks now, but I began my experience with it about 2 or 3 years ago.

The Brick And Mortar stores here in Jacksonville have been the deciding factor on my success. That AND the friends I have made here and on the vape tv channels!

I just got my first rebuildable atty today...A7 Pegasus. I think the AGA t2 is going to be next.

Anyway, Glad to meet you all! Maybe we can have a Vape Meet sometime?

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hey Jason, and everybody else here...

And I PROMISE THAT I AM NOT STALKING HzG8rGrl :laugh:

My real name is Gary, while I say I am new to vaping, it is because I have been 100% cigarette free for a little over 3 weeks now, but I began my experience with it about 2 or 3 years ago.

The Brick And Mortar stores here in Jacksonville have been the deciding factor on my success. That AND the friends I have made here and on the vape tv channels!

I just got my first rebuildable atty today...A7 Pegasus. I think the AGA t2 is going to be next.

Anyway, Glad to meet you all! Maybe we can have a Vape Meet sometime?

Congrats on 3 weeks analog free! And congrats on breaking your way into RBAs. As far as a vape meet... At this point I'd be happy to find a vape friendly bar and a handful of people to get together. Maybe even take a short road trip down to St Augustine so Gongaman can get in on it... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread