• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Vapors... Introduce Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool if you could make it!

Bring a mech... They work when wet. ;)

I may bring some friends. I recently got into heavy into vaping. It's my newest passion! This year I've quit smoking the devils lettuce (for work) and recently quit cigs... I also had to slow way down on the gravity sports (also because of work). I figured I'd turn not-smoking into my next hobby. Invested in an iTaste SVD and a protank. Couldn't be happier. WAY better that the stick-style's i tried years ago. i converted a friend, as another friend converted me. I'm trying to convert my newest lady friend. I'm all about spreading the stoke.

I can't make promises, but I'll try!

catalystRKS

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
www.twitter.com
O, there is an impending hurricane threat, but hopefully we'll be OK.

I hope Ben has some short stops. I just got the KTS mechanical, and really don't want to use it until I get the s/s.

Would be nice to pick up a multi-meter too, if he has them.

New Leaf in its current state is a juice vendor and beginner vaper sort of B&M. You'll find evics, itaste MVPs and egos, a slew of clearomizer offerings, and thats about it. You'll need to order your 2cents online somewhere.

catalystRKS

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
www.twitter.com
New Leaf Vaper Co off Beach blvd? I might check it out!

What about the hurricane?

Don't you mean HurriTHANES?!

I've known about Duval Wheels for some time, haha.

Unfortunately guys I'll be in Gainesville this weekend, but I hope to see all the new faces at the next vapemeet after this weekend :)

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
New Leaf in its current state is a juice vendor and beginner vaper sort of B&M. You'll find evics, itaste MVPs and egos, a slew of clearomizer offerings, and thats about it. You'll need to order your 2cents online somewhere.
I wondered about that, but it's all good cause I wanted to meet Ben anyway as he was one of the first vendors I dealt with back in '09

You mean would save some costs!!!! Our one little shop here in OP charges an arm and leg for stuff:
3-10 ml bottles juice = 30.00
1 5pack cartos =21.00

Outrageous! Are the smoke shops over in Jax any better?

Blackhat ecigs is located on S Edgewood Ave, their E-liquid is made to order right there in the shop. You can have up to 3 flavors mixed together or just pick one of the many flavors they have (they have some really good mixes listed on the flavor board from the employees too).

i've been to
new leaf
vapemasters
fuzion vape
smoker shop
there is this place i forgot what it was called but its near beach and southside

Saw a place on riverside i'd like to try out. These places are popping up everywhere thought. Though the first 3 I mentioned are my favorites, Vapemasters as in building rbas. I heard of a place called cloudvapor opening up on jax beach.

Zach904

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Jax, Fl
Hey all, currently living in Yulee, but in Jax almost every day (FSCJ) at either north, downtown or Kent campus. Blackhat is my go-to shop. You can try before you buy and are best prices in town. I went to New Leaf and it had the coolest atmosphere but they charge too much (maybe because they use vg?) My second fav spot is the flea market on 95 by rivercity marketplace. There are several shops inside, but the one that has their own floor space (not a kiosk in middle) has some pretty decent prices and flavors you can try before you buy. The smoker station on 17 by rivercity marketplace is a place where you buy bulk tobacco, but they also have a solid ecig business going on inside. They were my first store, but I think the quality of their eliquids is kinda iffy... They do have one flavor I enjoy called whitecake I think.. prices are average.
Didn't mean to post so much about my shopping preferences lol. Great to see Jax being represented, Ill check back for meet and greet dates :)

Hey y'all! I'm A bit out west from Jax, in Middleburg. I've been meaning to check out the place in Riverside but I haven't had an excuse to be out that way in a while. There's a vape shop off 218 I go to all the time, though, so it's not like I'm hurtin' for anything. If you're ever out near there I'd totally stop by the shop I go to; The Smokey Barrel Vapor Co. They're pretty chill and they're also really knowledgeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread