Jane's Kick Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Just had to drop in a thank you to Jane (e-cig-sales.com) for the excellent service and fantastic juice! I got my package of her mint, chocolate and coffee yesterday. The mint is wonderful - it's the hubby's new fave. The coffee is to die for! Definitely gonna have to order more of that stuff! The chocolate is yummy but for some reason upsets my stomach after a few puffs. Nothing with the juice itself, just my body apparently. Anywho - Excellent service, very fast shipping and great juice. Thanks Jane!

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Just had to drop in a thank you to Jane (e-cig-sales.com) for the excellent service and fantastic juice! I got my package of her mint, chocolate and coffee yesterday. The mint is wonderful - it's the hubby's new fave. The coffee is to die for! Definitely gonna have to order more of that stuff! The chocolate is yummy but for some reason upsets my stomach after a few puffs. Nothing with the juice itself, just my body apparently. Anywho - Excellent service, very fast shipping and great juice. Thanks Jane!

I second that. Great juice. Doesn't clog atomizers. Just wish she would get some 36mg strength LOL

Brian

Thanks Guys...I have heard of adverse reactions to the 36 MG, and therefore have made a decision to not carry it. The "20" range is used with great success, in other venues, without undue complications. I personally try everything before it's released for public consumption. I have tried 32mg, and did not like the effect. I still believe we are looking to reproduce the tar and carcinogen "feeling" with more nicotine. That's why they put carcinogens in the regular cigarettes to begin with. Or that is my opinion, anyway. So no, I doubt I will raise my liquid to 36. But I appreciate your trying it.

edisme518123

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2008
Daytona Beach, Florida (USA)
My first liquid was puresmoker's "cigar" 36mg and although it was quite nice, it was just too strong. I got a good hit from it and didn't really have any adverse effects... until my atomizer died and I spent a week without it. The withdrawal effects really surprised me (as I've never experienced withdrawal symptoms from nicotine before). Since I got my atomizer back I took some 18mg carts and squeezed out the juice to mix with the rest of my 36mg. It should have brought the mix down to about 24mg or so. I also ordered some new liq and 24mg and we'll see how that goes.

her mint is very good i have tried it myself

Hey Shawn... I was thinking about ordering some e-liquid from you but I need to know what the consistency of yours is. Is it thick and oily or thin and watery? I seem to have really good luck with the thicker liquids but would like to buy from the US.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Actually, it's Abandon-Mint...Artic Mint belongs to another company... I changed it from Menthol, to "Mint", because I wanted people to know what to expect. As for the Abandon-Mint name, it was just fun. We need to have more fun....LOL

I'm vaping Jane's Abandon-Mint as we speak. Who needs gum? It's delicious! :D

Thanks Guys...I have heard of adverse reactions to the 36 MG, and therefore have made a decision to not carry it. The "20" range is used with great success, in other venues, without undue complications. I personally try everything before it's released for public consumption. I have tried 32mg, and did not like the effect. I still believe we are looking to reproduce the tar and carcinogen "feeling" with more nicotine. That's why they put carcinogens in the regular cigarettes to begin with. Or that is my opinion, anyway. So no, I doubt I will raise my liquid to 36. But I appreciate your trying it.

Girlfriend, I would totally check myself into ER if I even thought about trying that stuff!
I think I would like just a touch more peppery seasoning in my juice. I think that would do it for me. I can taste a little pepper in there now, but if they could jack it up just slightly, I don't think I would have a need for more nic.

Edited to add:

Y'all, there is a HELL of a big difference between Arctic Mint and Abandon-Mint!!!! I would not even compare the two. They are NOT the same juice with a different label.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread