Jane's Kick Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
I ordered from Electronic cigarettes - electronic cigarette - e-cigarette sales USA - cheap electronic cigarettes 10ml of Abandon-Mint, 10ml of Chocolate and 3 sample bottles consisting of Banana, Apple, Strawberry. All of the bottles are of Extra High which I believe is 24mg. Here is my review:

First is the chocolate. I ordered this for my wife. She has been smoking it for about 3 weeks now.(I ordered it before I ordered the mint and samples). It does have a good and strong chocolate flavor. Lots of vapor as well. I myself do not like chocolate so I won't review it much more than that. But if you like chocolate I would really recommend you try this one.

Abandon-Mint/Menthol. When I ordered this I actually ordered a 10ml of menthol, and a 10ml of abandon-mint. Jane called me and said they are actually the same now. So she offered to give me a 30ml for the price of the 2 10 ml's or a 10ml of abandon-mint and 3 samples. I took the latter. So I am very pleased that she is honest enough to call and try to help you get what your paying for. The Abandon-Mint was very tasty. As a previous 15 year Newport smoker, I am mostly only looking for a good menthol I can honestly say this is pretty good. I would rate it as number 3 of the menthols I have tasted. But that is good considering I have tasted quite a few. It has great vapor, and a cool minty flavor that is pretty strong.

Banana..One word... WOW...I thought this might be good for occasional vaping, but have found myself vaping this almost as much as my menthol if not more at times. This has become my second favorite flavor(menthol being first). Think of a banana as it starts turning brown, and you get the real strong banana smell in your house. That is this flavor. REAL strong banana flavor. Sweet taste. If a person came to me and asked which flavor other than menthol/tobacco to recommend this would be it. Trust me, you need to get one of these. I only have the 3ml bottle so I am ordering a 30ml bottle next week when money is available.

Apple and Strawberry are both about the same. They are very good flavors, but not over powering strong like mint or banana. The strawberry does have a lot more flavor then apple, but not as much as banana/mint. I would say definitely try the apple before ordering it in any big quantity. Strawberry if you like strawberry go for this one. Much better than the strawberry I got from Pure ejuice at Puresmoker.com

So over all, all 5 flavors I would say are good to great. It took about 2 days to ship to me, and was in a padded envelope like everyone else sends. Shipping is included in the already low price which is a plus.

Flavor - 4.5 out of 5
Vapor - 4.5 out of 5
Shipping - 5 out of 5
Customer service 5 out of 5
Packaging/bottles - 4 out of 5
Price - 5 out of 5

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
Been thinking of ordering some of her juice, but is there any information on the various strengths she advertises? Is "high" actually 24mg? Or only 16mg? And I've seen it mentioned that she offers five different strengths, but I'm only seeing four on the site..

Can anyone shed some light? :)

just asked her this by email, will relay what she tells me here.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
To answer 2 of your questions, she may not have banana on the website(she said she doesn't update it too often.) Just email her. I asked her about 3 days ago, and she said she doesn't have 30ml of banana but she does have 10mls. So just send her an email saying you are looking for banana. She will get back to you. And yeah I was playing it safe too. I ordered 14 bottles of liquid from china for ~2.10 each. I got them, and they ALL tasted almost the same. Cardboard ickiness. So I almost gave up on flavors NOT menthol. But when Jane didn't have menthol AND mint as they are now one, she gave me the option. And on the phone she said "Banana will knock you into next week" OMG she was RIGHT. I put my reputation on the line here ;) If you like banana's even a LITTLE, you will LOVE this flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread