Status
Not open for further replies.

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Jane sent me a charged battery today so I can make another review of her mini!

The draw is lighter than the 901. The vapor seems to be about equal or slightly less but I like the size better. Fits perfectly in my hands. I'll update more when I get the new charger. I got her menthol also - tastes minty! She also sent another sample of coffee - noticeably stronger than the first batch! Mixed coffee, menthol = :D.

Thanks jane!

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
i was pretty impressed by that little thing
Yeah. I think it actually does produce as much vapor as the 901. It's probably the best bet for discreetness I think. Jane has great customer support - replaced my faulty charger and threw in a USB and Car charger + some liq. She actually called me up and told me she was fixing the problem. I think she is the best to get a mini from over overseas sellers.

TechZero

Jul 29, 2008
One week ago I received my new titanium pen style e-cigarette (I actually ordered 2 :)) from Jane at E-Cig Sales and WOW what a GREAT SMOKER it is. The beast of an atomizer is easy to draw from (4 hole) and consistently puts out lots of vapor. The batteries are long lasting and I usually get up to a day and a half out of two batteries. Price is very good and it comes with a 1 year warranty. When I had a small problem with one part it was replaced SWIFTLY.. Communication was Excellent! Jane is friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

I've tried a few pen style cigs along the way and you can trust me when I tell you that the Quality and functionality of this pen is absolutely first rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread