Status
Not open for further replies.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Has anyone else tried Janty's cappuccino flavor? I got some recently and am loving it!

Also, I'm curious as to if anyone has had the Kona Coffee flavor e-juice. I can't remember where I saw it, but it sounded pretty good!

:evil:
The Janty cappucino is my favorite...except for their rum cartridges or a mixture of both.

ROB26

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Fort Worth TX
Yeah Bad, I'm using it in my DURA as well. I'm aware that there are Janty has been having some problems with their batteries as of late, so it takes a bit of coaxing to get a good vape, but mine is still working just fine. I have a pen-style and mini as well, but I find my Dura to have the most consistant and flavorful vapor.

Have you checked out the DURA-C that's coming out next month? I'm pretty excited about it!:evil:

ROB26

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Fort Worth TX
Is the cappucino like coffee or like a creamy coffee like um well.....cappucino? I wanted to order but I'm not crazy about their coffee liquid. Just need to know if its different.

I haven't actually had their regular coffee liquid...but personally, I think the cappuccino tastes almost like caramel popcorn...with a little coffee flavor as well....it's REALLY GOOD! I didn't think I would ever be into flavors, as I tend to smoke the tobacco flavors since I started; however, I think I'm going to be hooked on this flavor for a while!:p

borjis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
Not one person saying that they don't like it? I think I just found my next purchase

I'll be the first.

I hate it.

I love RY4, Chocolate & Clove. (vaped through a Dura)

I vaped cappuccino yesterday for the first time.
It does indeed taste like buttered popcorn......I don't care
for the lingering taste and it gives me hiccups!

I'll be giving this vial to my sisters boyfriend.

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
I like it a lot, but it's a little on the sweet side after a while. Good in the morning. Not so good with beer. Currently looking for a flavor that goes good with beer.

Surprisingly, I found Janty chocolate goes pretty good with a dark stout ale (moonlight brewery's Death and Taxes to be exact). it's not too sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread