Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk

Kula

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Scotland
I have no idea why people are getting alerts, the site is fine, I am on there daily.. But I will ask our friendly webmaster to check it out.

Thanks Christena.

When I clicked on the link in work my systrem just froze but I didn't get an alert I ended up restarting and all seemed ok. On my lappy at home I got the above warning - after sending the culprit to the virus chest I was able to view the web pages but was concerned to continue.

I did a bit of googling and there were a few posts about it certainly in connection with V-bulletin so I don't know if it is and advert type thing that the scanners are picking up.

Kula.

PS the main janty club site seems ok - it is just when I click on "forums" I get the warning.

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I thought that the Stick V1 had already done that, but didn't really work out....:D

Good point Toby. What I had in mind was a combined chamber/delivery mechanism. You put the e-liquid in the chamber which is delivered, on demand, to the atomiser (no carts). Now that WOULD be a first! :)

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I think that idea is being looked at pipeman.

I know Imeo over at GG is bringing out something on those lines for his Transformer, so its inevitable that its the next step for most manufacturers.. but getting it right, well thats another matter....lol

But whether or not Janty have done this yet, and whether its on the Cameo, is anyone's guess...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread