Janty Dura vs Intellicig EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
It would be a fairer comparison, although I think the EVO has more kick than a 901, certainly more battery life. 901 is easier to top off but it's not a great ordeal to pop out the inner cart on the EVO (and the fogger?)
Not an ordeal, but you need a tool (Mr. Paper Clip), hard even surface and a cloth (the inner cart is ALWAYS dirty on the outside). Ptreferably anso a cotton stick to clean the mouthpiece that is also inevitably contaminatwed with liguid. None of that is necessary with 901. Just pop a cart, top up a few drops ang go.

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Not an ordeal, but you need a tool (Mr. Paper Clip), hard even surface and a cloth (the inner cart is ALWAYS dirty on the outside). Ptreferably anso a cotton stick to clean the mouthpiece that is also inevitably contaminatwed with liguid. None of that is necessary with 901. Just pop a cart, top up a few drops ang go.

True, Mr Paper Clip is now my lifelong friend and being a cheapskate Mrs Rolled Up Tissue. I actually refill about six carts at a time so I only have one refilling session a day. This has the added benefit of really annoying the wife who still does not believe that there are no nefarious substances involved:)

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
The Dura has a six month guarantee too on atomisers and three on batteries so might be a better long term investment depending on how many Evo atomisers and batteries you have to replace over that time.

Yes it's the gamble you take:) The EVO so far has amazing reliability but I'll tot up the cost of spares used and see how it goes. So far I've had a faulty battery but that was replaced under warranty.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
True, Mr Paper Clip is now my lifelong friend and being a cheapskate Mrs Rolled Up Tissue. I actually refill about six carts at a time so I only have one refilling session a day. This has the added benefit of really annoying the wife who still does not believe that there are no nefarious substances involved

Hey, don't forget grandmother Tweezers - who's assistance is so often invaluable. :)

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Aunt Needle has been prickly lately.

I actually refill about six carts at a time so I only have one refilling session a day.
I tried this with the Fogger, but they have rubber plugs to close the cart and when unplugging a home-filled one the suction always sucked a few drops that ended in my mouth. So I only topped the one I was going to use immediately.

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Aunt Needle has been prickly lately.

I tried this with the Fogger, but they have rubber plugs to close the cart and when unplugging a home-filled one the suction always sucked a few drops that ended in my mouth. So I only topped the one I was going to use immediately.

Yes the EVO has the plugs as well but I find if you pull them out slowly they are OK. I think there is a temptation to overfill the carts and the inevitable happens, some really tasty e-liquid in your mouth :(

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Anyone own both and can do a comparison?

uk supplier for the Dura?

Please don't say the Dura is better because i'm skint :p

I have both of them I will post a video on the EVO later this evening and also I will do a comparison between other e-cig models and the DURA

I will post a link to it when I'm done

Thanks

Parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread