Janty Dura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
"... We also are pleased to announce that shipping of the new Janty Dura Model will begin on January 4th as well. During the holiday break you may pre-order your Janty Dura at a special introductory price of 49.50 EURO in our web shop (in 24hrs).

This special introductory price will be limited to the first 50 orders so please act fast..."

Eindejaars vakantie

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Thanks Ap! So a 901 model with a round mouthpiece and a stronger battery? That's the most I could get out of that thread but at least now I know it's a 901 type. Just wondering what was going to make it so "special". Thanks.

Lu

It has the Janty brand name on it. Isn't that special enough?

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I'm looking at that EVO too but I have a quandary....it's either that or wait for Janty's new line. I know that device Kate described the other day sounded pretty cool....and I don't know what else they might have since I haven't joined that other group yet to see. Aren't they talking about a pipe too in their new line?

Lu

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
If it costs €50 and with two replacement batteries will last six months (that's the guarantee period) the price seems reasonable to me. Cheaper than maintaining a 30 day guaranteed device.
The price is € 70+ (shipping...!) and we will see about the guarantee. Look at my "long term" (grrr, irony not intended originally) test of the Mini Fogger, Kate. These things are dying like flies and we have to see yet how the warranty claims will be dealt with.

BTW guarantee for batteries is 3 months.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
It doesn't cost us all €20 for shipping, I pointed out that two extra batteries would be needed to reach the six month cover.

Foggers are dying like flies ... I don't know, I've read maybe three people say that they've had trouble. What proportion of buyers is that and how does it compare with the failure rate of other devices?

I've personally never had any trouble with Janty's warranty.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
These things are dying like flies and we have to see yet how the warranty claims will be dealt with.

FYI
I did have a mini atomiser die on me, and the other heats up sometimes
But one problem which no one mentioned is most e-cigs ship in a box where all the components are seperated in some sort of molded plastic.
My fogger had all of the parts loose in the box, only the bateries were wraped in a very thin protective paper.
The box came in just a cheap buble wrap envelope, no protection
And there was damage to the box.
My bats are working fine I'm willing to bet my atomisers are defective from shipping.

As far as waranty, the atomisers are replaceable for 6 months, talked to Jeff today they aren't shipping till the 3rd, said I'd have them on the 7th.

Janty has one of the best track records for customer service

I know you go through some other 3rd party (not USA or UK) so I can't speak for you
But I would recomend Janty USA

Still going to buy the Dura, it's exactly what I have been looking for
Even if it breaks all the time I'm not worried, cuz it's under waranty
But hopefully it will ship with a bit more care

(Update) Jeff was able to send out the atomisers today so no waiting till the new year. When he forgot to send me the USB charger I got it in 2 days, so with the holidays maybe I will get it on the 27th

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
It doesn't cost us all €20 for shipping, I pointed out that two extra batteries would be needed to reach the six month cover.

Foggers are dying like flies ... I don't know, I've read maybe three people say that they've had trouble. What proportion of buyers is that and how does it compare with the failure rate of other devices?

I've personally never had any trouble with Janty's warranty.

kate not wishing to debate overly much but does it never occur to u that forum celebrities (important people) get better than normal service..

u are a forum celebrity.. your words carry lots of weight..

do janty look after u and people like TB a little better than they do the average joe.. ???

TB is now posting over in the american forum.. he has his own slot in the dutch one.. TB is important so are u.. does it not occur to u that janty know this.. ??

it figures to me they do.. some firms dont use forums to sell their products some do.. janty quite clearly do..

but is it simple coincidence that "names" all get good "service" and the whinges come from elsewhere..

like it or nor kate u are now a forum "name".. u are no longer the average customer..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread