Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
This version is exclusive to iVapour, featuring 900mAh XL eGo-T batteries for extended vaping between charges!
With eGo-T 5-click switch ON/OFF deactivating mechanism so you can put it in your pocket without it firing.

Does not contain an 8mg filled tank that you simply won't want to bother vape!
(although there is one with 11mg).
All filled with absolutely scrummy Janty RY4!
(2 x 24mg, 2 x 16mg, 1 x 11mg)

Also contains the new 2 x eGo JETS clear cone shape cart covers.

Janty eGo Tank XL Set

Check out Glenn's review -

IMG_0629.jpg

eGo-T-XL_black_Batts.jpg

jets_atoms_1.jpg

eGo_T_logo_batt.jpg

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
The 650mAh eGo batteries, although they still have good sized capacity, I do not think they have enough.

When the eGo XL (or mega) batteries came out, Janty decided that the 1000mAh version was not particularly aesthetically or ergonomically pleasing, at at least an extra centimeter longer than the 900mAh version, and I agree.

The 900mAh eGo battery fits really nicely in the hand, is not too weighty at all, and still has a very large capacity.
It can last many users the whole day without needing to be recharged, and so the compromise on having it 100mAh less, to have a more ergonomic sized e-cig, seems more desirable IMO.

Total length of Janty eGo-T XL, with Tank atomiser & 900mAh battery - 14.3cm

DuncanDisordely

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
London
Thanks toby that makes sense, I figured there must be a rational explanation!

On another note, I heard that Janty made the original tank and everyone else copied, is this true/verified?

I am a few good decisions away from my tank purchase and if the above is true then I'll be buying janty regardless of any cost differentials :)

Ps - Does ivapour have any discount codes at the mo?

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
There is coupon STICK5 for 5% off the Janty Stick; but the eGo is better anyway, and has been reduced by £5 off the RRP of the (standard size battery) Janty eGo Tank Set, for incentive.

The eGo was originally designed by Janty in Oct 2009; and the Tank system is a liquid feeder cartridge system for the eGo developed by Ovale in late 2010.

DuncanDisordely

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
London
Toby I went to buy it today and......paypal.

I have a negative paypal balance due to annoying ebay dispute and cannot use paypal.

Is there any way I can pay you via card payment?

I looked at clicking "no paypal account" and using card details but thats still through paypal and I'm worried they'll snatch the money when they see its from me - i know they recognise bank details etc :(

DuncanDisordely

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
London
Ok guess I'll have to wait for my tank! You do NOT know how desperate I am for it!

Just to add my two-pennorth worth, LF-UK use nochex and they have been really good with my payments to them, their US site uses paypal though so I can't even get a tank from there :(

Please do let me know as soon as you manage a new payment processor, surely I'm not on my own? Check out NoChex if you haven't already they seem ok, unless you've already tried them or can't use them whatever. Ok I'm signing off im babbling, need tank!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread