Where Can I Get A......? Janty ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
Totally WIcked sells them as the tornado. But you might rethink white. I received mine from Jantyusa and they seem to make them with a silicone coating now. Everything sticks to the white and it gets discolored now. Totally wicked has a red, pink, black, silver I believe but have not double checked. They have a shorter warranty though

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Hello Again, Just wondering all the places that selll the Ego besides Janty..have the six month warrenty that Janty gives out? Also, my Ego kit from Janty cost $78.00 which seems on par with Cignot and other dealers...without the 6 month warrenty....That is one reason I waited for the Janty's Ego...But then again, that was me....To each their own...Enjoy...

mikes

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 23, 2009
NH
www.mikeusa.com
There are three egos presently being sold that I know of. I have tried all three and there are some slight differences between the three that you might like to know about.

The janty ego. two batteries, one atomizer, one cone and the fast charger (1.5-2 hours to charge the battery).

The totally wicked tornado. two batteries, two atomizers, one cone and a slow charger (4-5 hours to charge the battery). This ego also requires a adapter that is included and fits between the charger and the battery.

The Joye ego. two batteries, two atomizers, two cones (two complete cigarettes), the fast charger (1.5-2 hours to charge the battery) and a 510 to 901 adapter. :cool:

It appears the Joye ego is the best value for the money.

On a side note, I have been smoking the 510 for 11 months now and it was my favorite cigarette. I now use the ego and have not touched the 510 in over 6 weeks.

This is an amazing e-cigarette reguardless of which one you decide to purchase. It uses all my 510 atomizers and cartridges, Increased vapor production and I am getting 8-12 hours out of a battery.

This ego battery has really improved the e-cigarette experience for me now that i no longer have to switch 510 batteries every three hours...Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread