Janty Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Janty have some very good eliquid, I've tried quite a few of them now and feel that it's well priced and decent quality. It's supposed to be good stuff for not leaving residue on atomisers. I would be even happier with it if they would publish results of toxicology tests, improve safety of packaging and issue appropriate warnings.

:hubba::wub::thumbs: I love these:

black tea
RY4

:thumbs: I could vape these a lot:

vanilla
chocolate
coffee
oriental
honeydew melon
marlbro
virginia

:thumb: These are nice in short sessions:

green tea
fennel
red cow
mint
apple

:| I'm not sure about:

almond
power

:nah: I don't like:

heavy shag/cigar
party

The power and party flavours arrived today and I'm a bit confused because I ordered RY2 and RY3. My guess is that these are RY2 and RY3 by alternative names because power and party are not listed for sale on the website. Power is also like party only less strong and less lingering. I'm guessing party is RY2 and power RY3. Party is not very nice actually and the taste hangs around for ages, it tastes like the primer that came with my Ruyan 'Bling' ecigar, a bit like smoking cigarette tab ends ... yuk! Power is a lighter version of the same flavour and gives loads of vapour.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I'm not quite so well stocked, but have five Janty liquid vials beside my laptop as I type. Nothing tops RY4 in my book. Heavy Shag is, as you say, a killer -- sure to be the favorite of some. It has by far the heaviest throat hit I've ever encountered. Other favorites:

Cappuccino. All-day vape for me, but certainly the first I reach for each morning.
Coffee. Not up to Cappuccino standards, but good. Can we move up to espresso?
France pipe. Good stuff. Some throat hit.
Fargo. Supposedly a flue-cured tobacco taste. Still tastes feeble to me, but I like it.
Virginia. Good but a far cry from my Carter Hall burley pipe tobacco.
Camel. I liked it, but it doesn't taste like the cigarette of the same name.
Power. Ummm.
Party. Double ummm. Neither will replace RY4.

I've had others that didn't repeat with me, so I don't even remember them. Most are quite smooth to inhale, which I value. Good job, Kate. I'll have to try some of your favorites.

Schroedinger's cat

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2008
North Carolina, USA
I am glad to hear cappuccino is good, as that was going to be my next order. I am Italian, and the only real coffee for me is espresso, so I would second T-Bob's request... I find that RY4 and coffee together are my favorite flavor, but I do not really like either by itself. I also found that almond, added to the above combination, tastes really good. Alone, it is too bitter.

I have not tried as many flavors as Kate (and none of the tobacco, because I did not want to be let down), but I agree that honeydew is pretty good. Vanilla was too light for me, and green apple is good for short sessions. I absolutely could not manage red cow, though....

efaglil

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
UK
Other favorites:

Cappuccino. All-day vape for me, but certainly the first I reach for each morning.
Coffee. Not up to Cappuccino standards, but good. Can we move up to espresso?

TB? Please can you describe the difference between the the cappuccino and coffee tastes?

I have coffee from e-cigs in the UK which tastes just like chicory and another from eWicked that tastes just like cafe creme.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hi Lil, doin' well thanks, hope you are too.

Oriental tastes like ramen noodles (or cats piss if you ask KarenWest ;)) it's a bit savoury.

I started off getting high nic juice thinking that I would dilute it, as it turned out I ended up not diluting because I liked the full flavour. I was getting much more nic than I needed and wasn't happy about that. Now I buy low strength and am not noticing any difference with hit or flavour. That's fine by me now, I don't want to cut it out completely, just to maintain a low dose.

My next flavours will be cappuccino and jasmine :)

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I've now tried polar mint and although I'm not much of a fan of mint flavour on its own this is quite pleasant. It's like spearmint chewing gum with a hint of menthol. I'll be mixing it with chocolate and coffee I reckon.

Another word about RY2/power flavour. This has a hint of smoke but is a mild flavour and not lingering like RY3/party. It's almost flavourless so I think it's good for making diy juice.

My Janty vote is for the RY4 as well. It's very smooth and I love the flavor.

I've received sample carts of:
Red Cow(Low): Like Kate said, not bad for a break in the routine but a bit rich for me to smoke all the time
Virginia(Low): smooth but I'm partial to more sweetness
Almond (0): the almond taste is subtle and I like it ( I was afraid it might be too rich). I top it with the low Ry4 and the mix is quite tasty.

I'm also a big fan of Cash's Low Riskee and 0 menthol flavors, but that's another thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread