Janty French Pipe Tobacco Liquid and Johnson Creek sample pack..

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
WOW! This taste actually really reminds me of the taste of a regular tobacco cigarette in your mouth! The tobacco taste you get from a cigarette just sitting in your saliva tastes very similar. That's a first for me after trying so many flavors and brands! Seriously, try it out.

Anyone else try this one yet??

Also, I got a sample pack of liquid from Johnson Creek on Saturday, and so far no atomizer problems and there are some really good tastes! They produce plenty of vapor so it looks like so far, their liquid is okay to use and seems fine again.
The only thing is, the flavors Smooth Hickory, Tobacco, and Tennessee Cured smell just disgusting. They smell mostly like rubber mixed with like..the smell of campfire cooking smoke? Haven't tried 'em yet but if an e-liquid smells bad then it'll probably taste bad. Like Dustin (or Leaford?) said in a review video, they smell (and taste according to him) like the kind of smoking you do with meat! Not cigarette smoking but just like chimney smoke! Blehh..
Can I get a amen!

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Which makes me wonder if commercial smoke flavor liquid is being added. I checked out Liquid Smoke, which comes in four wood flavors, but it contains materials I don't want to vaporize or inhale. Still, it would produce a vapor that left a barbecue-over-wood-fire flavor. How would we know how the smoke flavor was obtained in any given e-liquid?

FYI: Yes, I've used Janty France Pipe (that's how they spell it on my vial) and I like it a lot. Also like the Janty Heavy Shag and Camel flavors. Potent and tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread