• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Janty in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
I have used both suppliers, smokejuice and ivapour. I would not hesitate to recommend both to all uk members. Tim from Smokejuice has always provided me with outstanding customer service and when I had a small order problem with ivapour recently this was sorted out immediately by Toby. I will be interested to see what changes are going to be made to the eliquid bottles for trading standards, I assume they will have to be bigger, which will not be a bad thing as I wont have to order so many!

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
(snip)
I will be interested to see what changes are going to be made to the eliquid bottles for trading standards, I assume they will have to be bigger, which will not be a bad thing as I wont have to order so many!

Smokester's childproof bottles are impressively labelled. If you have a safe place to keep them, you have the option of replacing the childproof cap with the dropper he includes, when you want to open them.
Being only a newbie round here have not tried many suppliers but have had impeccable and friendly service from those I have.

Now back to the British Sunday....quiet as the grave round here and a steady drizzle in the garden. :D

TTFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread