Janty Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Well, I just got my first couple bottles of Janty's e-juice. I'm trying the Licorice and Chocolate. I am also testing the JC SJ for a video, so I haven't tried the Janty juice much, but I did pop in a cartridge of Licorice in my Yentyl to give it a taste, and I LOVE it. Nice licoricy after taste, not too harsh, but it has a nice lingering back of the throat feeling.

Jeff, as always, threw in a few extras for me, in this case a couple extra boxes of carts, including the Red Bull, labled red cow. I'm looking forward to seeing if it tastes like bubblegum, like someone said.

The only criticisms I have are one, as I've told Jeff, they really need to stop using the orange/brown mouthpieces. They just don't match with either the black or silver batteries. And two, the liquid comes in clear bottles, instead of cloudy or colored bottles. Light will degrade the nicotine, so keep the bottles in a drawer or something.

Otherwise I'm very happy as always with Jantys products and service.

Fumador

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2008
Like I posted somewhere else, i didn't like the virginia taste.To me it didn't taste like flue cured.
Fortunately the guys at janty were very nice and sent a box of Almond together with my order and I think it's actually a very good taste. Next time I'm ordering this one.
Now, just in case someone from janty reads this post. Would it be possible for you guys to sell
a liquid made to be smoked cigar or pipe style? Like the one in the ruyan vegas.A liquid that gives that feeling of nicotine going through your tongue.Like a tingling.
Anyway, I would just love to have more choices.Thanks.

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
The Heavy Shag does not absorb into the lungs. It smokes nearly identical to the rest of our liquid flavors which are below:

RY4 – Strong tobacco flavor with hints of caramel and vanilla… Our Bestseller!
TOBACCO– Bold and original tobacco flavor
RBL – Just like the drink… Sweet and Strong
MLB– Marlboro-like taste
CML – Camel-like taste
FENNEL – A sweet yet strong taste similar to black licorice
ALMOND – Sweet and smooth with a nice nutty taste
VIRGINIA– Flu-cured tobacco flavor… very heavy and flavorful
HEAVY SHAG TOBACCO – Watch out, heavy throat feeling!
VANILLA – Sweet and smooth vanilla taste
ORIENTAL – Sharp and heavy taste… Strong flavoring
GREEN APPLE – Soft, fresh green apple flavor, nice aftertaste
COFFEE – Just like drinking a cup of nice strong coffee!
CHOCOLATE – Heavy chocolate taste with excellent finish, LOW and NON available only.
HONEYDEW MELON – A refreshing fruity treat
CLOVES – Just like the originals!
STRAWBERRY – Very sweet with an excellent finish…
CONCENTRATED FRAGRANCE – Excellent tobacco taste leaving a refreshing aroma behind
FRENCH PIPE TOBACCO – Heavy tobacco flavor with a smooth finish
GREEN TEA – A refreshing delight with a very smooth finish
CHERRY – Perfect for the sweet tooth! Light and refreshing!
BLACK TEA – Rich and Bold with plenty of flavor
MENTHA SPICATA – Also known as Spearamint! Great flavor with a crisp cool taste
LICORICE – Black Licorice flavor
ROSE – Smooth taste with an excellent scent
BANANA – Sweet and smooth… A great choice for mixing
JASMINE – Subtle and smooth taste with an intoxicating aroma

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
The complete Janty flavour list above isn't available in bottles from Janty Europe, just some of it and some more in cartridges. I'd like to try the tea flavours and cherry but can't get them yet. I've just ordered some redbull and green apple cartridges and some coffee liquid. I haven't been knocked off my feet by any of the Janty flavours I've tried so far. The oriental is nice, so is RY4, vanilla is ok but doesn't have a vanilla taste, I'm not a mint fan, marlboro is ok, chocolate doesn't really taste of chocolate. I'm still trying to find my best taste with Janty so I hope my latest order will be worth it.

Just to stray away from Janty for a minute, I tried a coffee flavour Sedansa cartridge yesterday and loved it. It's the only ready made taste that's really hit the spot for me so far. I've tried some other Sedansa flavours and they're ok but nothing fantastic. But the coffee ... yum ... that's why I've ordered some Janty coffee liquid, I'm hoping it will be similar, fingers crossed. It's funny because I don't like drinking coffee, I don't like the taste. In vapour it's very nice.

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
Just to stray away from Janty for a minute, I tried a coffee flavour Sedansa cartridge yesterday and loved it. It's the only ready made taste that's really hit the spot for me so far. I've tried some other Sedansa flavours and they're ok but nothing fantastic. But the coffee ... yum ... that's why I've ordered some Janty coffee liquid, I'm hoping it will be similar, fingers crossed. It's funny because I don't like drinking coffee, I don't like the taste. In vapour it's very nice.

coffee liquid from Janty -one of my favorite ;-) actually i did ask ludo in a previous post about availability of other flavour on the janty europe ...its eems he overlook my question ;-(

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Forget everything I've ever said about Janty juice, I've just been trying some in my bling and it tastes completely different from the Kissbox. Only very strong flavours work in the Kissbox, I think it cooks the liquid. The bling gives great flavour and does the more subtle ones justice.

As I work my way through the flavours I have I'm liking them all so far. If I was any good at describing tastes I would have a go but I'm not, so I won't, lol. Just don't expect to get the best out of the Janty flavours with a Kissbox, it doesn't do them justice. They are good flavours and don't irritate my throat.

Janty coffee is lovely in a bling, I think I've found a new favourite ... for now.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Janty Europe has some new juice flavours, one of them is Ruyan Vegas flavour ... some people have been asking for that flavour for a while.

JANTY LIQUID RUYAN VEGAS LIQUID

Is anyone interested in trying an experiment with Janty heavy shag, both high nic and zero nic? I'd like to know if it's different without the nic but I can't stand the stuff myself, it's too harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread