Janty Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Can anyone give me their opinion on the different flavors of Janty's liquids? I have only tried their RY4 (Yummy), Virginia (yuck), Metha Spicata (ok). I want to try some others but not sure what to try. I was thinking Camel but if I don't like Virginia will I not like that either? I don't like the 555 flavor and I have no idea how similar that is to any of Janty's flavors. I'd appreciate any help ya'll could give me.:D

I ordered some hilton, french pipe, heavy shag, and apple...should be here tomorrow..I'll let you know as I try them.

I'm thinking of getting some Apple with my next order of carts from Janty. I'd be very interested to hear your opinion on these other flavours!

Currently using RY4, but although it's nice as a day-to-day flavour, it's a little boring ;)

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
I've only tried MLB and Clove

Honestly, it's difficult to taste with the Janty atomizer. It's as if it burninates so awesomely that it doesn't leave room for taste. Gives you quite a throat hit.

However, I did taste the Clove, because Clove is so overwhelming strong a scent and flavor. Very spicy, if you're into that.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
Great thread!
Just a thought but it might help others if we all knew what you smoked before you vaped? Some people have sweet tooths while others do not. It sounds like a Marlboro smoker for instance, would definitely enjoy a Janty RY4.

I’ve smoked my fare share of Marlboro in my time and I can honestly say they don’t taste like caramel to me. LOL. Although RY4 has a good tobacco flavour its to sweet for my taste.8-o

I have tried ALOT of their liquids,

RBL is great if you like red bull...its nice but gets tiring if you use it all day.
MLB does not really taste like Marlboro its kinda weird...
Heavy shag is great, it has that super hit feeling but leaves a weird scent.
Oriental is good too, and it doesnt leave that scent of pee pee that much compaerd to before:D
Green apple is good too, it ha a slight kick with a nice flavor and afterscent.
Coffee is koo, but after one whole day of use, i feel like a worker at starbucks that works 12 hour shifts, and i think that sucks.:p
Chocolate is light... like drinking diet chocolate milk.
Honeydew is good too, medium hit but you gotta look for the flavor when vaping, but the scent it leaves is just super.
Strawberry is like Melon but you will notice the flavor.
Clove is like Djarums that dont hurt:evil:
Concentrated Fragrance... I cant really explain it, but the scent somewhat reminds me of the liquid in the ruyan vegas:D, but it produces more vapor upon inhalation. ive even topped off the vegas with it and its great... and the kick is pretty medium.
Jasmine has a slight kick with a great scent... its no Bvlgari but it will do.

yep... those are the flavors ive tried and im waiting on...
virginia, green tea, french pipe, and rose...
hehehehe peace

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Kmaiguyhi, does the clove really taste like Djarums (if so, which series of Djarums?)? If so, I'll be ordering them RIGHT now lol. I've been wondering how they taste and your comment is exactly what I wanted to hear. Does the spiciness of the e-cig make up for the spiciness and tingling you get from a real Djarum? Can you elaborate a little bit if possible??

Last edited:

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
I used to smoke Doral Menthol lights; now I vape mostly RY4 and menthol. I think I'll order some French pipe, not sure what else. I have never tasted red bull so no idea if I'll like the liquid or not. I have tried cherry and strawberry in liquid and haven't particularly liked them; so I'd say I am not a fruit flavor person.

Phildo, how would you compare Hilton to RY4?

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
This is as good a place as any to write impressions of Janty carts and liquids I've been using the past two weeks.

1. Cigar, now called Heavy Shag. MAJOR throat hit. You cannot deeply inhale this without barking a cough or two. It's best to sip this, hold it a moment, then inhale. Taste is very tobacco-like. Much stronger than the vapor in a Ruyan Vegas, which I've also been using. I find myself repeatedly turning to it despite the harshness.

2. Camel. Extreme surprise to me, because I never liked Camel cigs. But then e-liquid doesn't taste like cigs anyhow. This is very strong, with a nice hint of tobacco.

3. France pipe. I smoke a pipe daily. A pipe this ain't. But it's good, one of the stronger flavors, a notch below Cigar.

4. RY4. Long-time favorite for all-day use. Good anytime. Vanilla and caramel notes.

5. Coffee. Not strong enough. I taste the coffee flavor, the hit is mild, but I'm about to make it a lot milder by diluting it with Bickford Kahlua flavor.

6. Almond. Pleasant. Very light hint of almond to my taste.

7. Virginia. I like it. Not sure what to compare it to, but I like it.

8. MLB. Really dislike it.

All tested vials and carts were high nicotine, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread