Janty liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotYingYang

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
United States
I just got some janty eliquid in polar mint and RY4. Neither was really what I expected. The polar mint doesn't give me throat hit, and I read often how the RY4 is caramel-y and vanilla-y. In fact, some have claimed that they don't even taste the tobacco in the RY4. All I taste is tobacco. Do I just need to vape some more on this to bring out the flavor? Do they need to oxidize? Is there any way to get more throat hit (i.e. higher nicotine content)?

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Personally, I think that the equipment you use affects how an eliquid tastes. I can vape an eliquid in a pen style, and the exact same liquid will taste very different in a 901.

I find that when I'm switching flavors, I often have to vape for awhile to get the taste/smell of the former flavor out of the atomizer.

The only way to get more nicotine in your eliquid is to mix it with a higher concentration eliquid.

I hope someone else has a better suggestion for increasing the throat hit for you.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Personally, I think that the equipment you use affects how an eliquid tastes. I can vape an eliquid in a pen style, and the exact same liquid will taste very different in a 901.

I find that when I'm switching flavors, I often have to vape for awhile to get the taste/smell of the former flavor out of the atomizer.

The only way to get more nicotine in your eliquid is to mix it with a higher concentration eliquid.

I hope someone else has a better suggestion for increasing the throat hit for you.
Yes I'm with you on this one also. I find that I like stuff better out of my pen style but once in a while its better out of the 901. I'm trying to figure if its the length of the unit that makes the difference or is it a different atomizer? I know with pipe smoking the length of the stem can effect the taste of the smoke because it has more chance to cool down before reaching your mouth, same for e-cigs maybe?:confused:

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
My personal take on throat hits is odd. I have a 901, and today got my Janty Dura. The Dura came with carts from low ( 11 I think ) to High, 32 I believe. I put the low in and vaped away, little to no throat hit. I decided to try a high for the first time, little to no throat hit. I topped off my low with some of the liquids I bought from thesmokelessshop.com when I got my 901. All the same nic level with medium ( 11mg for them ). Some of the flavors offer a throat hit, some don't. Have some from e-wicked on the way and will test them out as well. Some are low some are none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread