Janty mini fogger-2 dead atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

momswann

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Hey...got a mini fogger for christmas. It was really nice. Smoked it about 2 hours...dead atomizer. Janty sent me another atomizer....got it last night. Atomizer dead within an hour...

Help!!! I can't figure out what is going on. Is it something I"m doing wrong? I'm a relatively new esmoker, but have only had atomizers die like this after long term use.

Any help appreciated.

Jamie

Smokin

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008
UK
I also took advantage of the special offer on these; I have only just started using over the last week as I knew that if there were problems. I had longer than the usual 30 days to get rectified.

I have had no problems as yet but am rather anxious with all the faults that have been reported; could just be a bad batch but am wondering if these were put onto the market in somewhat of a rush for Christmas sales and not tested quite enough ?

I am also following you Frankie as it has now been sometime since you reported your problems and still no response?

I must say my initial reaction is what a nice little cig this is when working, great vapour and best of all for me it has a fantastically easy draw, I just hope it lasts a little longer than all your experiences because to be honest I find the cost for replacemt parts (along with postage) to be prohibitively high unless the warranty is honoured, and is honoured within a reasonable timeframe.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I am also following you Frankie as it has now been sometime since you reported your problems and still no response?
Yes, exactly. I am amazed at the service the Americans are receiving. I sent an e-mail on December 23, and physically sent 2 batts and 2 atts on December 27. No reply or anything yet. Seems we in Europe have a really different animal to deal with :(

Out of curiosity, momswann: When did you send your e-mail?

momswann

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Yes, exactly. I am amazed at the service the Americans are receiving. I sent an e-mail on December 23, and physically sent 2 batts and 2 atts on December 27. No reply or anything yet. Seems we in Europe have a really different animal to deal with :(

Out of curiosity, momswann: When did you send your e-mail?

Frankie,

I've gotten email responses back within one day each time I've sent them. I emailed the day after xmas and got a response the next day...rec'd my new atomizer this past friday. Emailed again friday night, heard back on Saturday with the news that a new kit will be shipping asap.

JSRLKelly

Feb 18, 2009
Texas, USA
I too am curious if I'm doing something wrong here.

I ordered my Dura, still with the automatic switch, one atomizer was already cracked around the brass near the Janty logo and was too small to accept the dura carts. Jeff sent out a replacement. The same day, less than a week of ownership, and the original atomizer I received with the kit went cold. Yesterday, the replacement atomizer died as well.

Carts are kept topped off.... I'm used to dripping directly into my NPRO, so I'm fanatic about making sure I get as much vapor out of the Dura as I can. I even use a paperclip to push the cart material down into the remaining liquid to get it nice and soaked, and pull it back up to the top.

I purchased 2 replacement atomizers, but I'm concerned here about the quality of the Dura in general.

Is this a battery issue or an atomizer issue? In the discussion with Devon on another thread, some of these atomizers are showing a hairline crack in them that is causing the issue, or some of the issues, but at this point, I'm in the less than 30 day mark and debating on sending the whole kit back.

Opinions? I've been using the NPRO with the same atomizer for almost 2 months, but I did purchase a few spare atomizers from PureSmoker after having this issue, just to be safe for a backup vap machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread