Janty minifogger-refilling cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

momswann

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Momswann, there is a good video on youtube for refilling the mini fogger carts.

Darn, I cant post any links yet... this is real pain in the ....!!
Do a search on youtube for mini fogger recharge and you will find it.

Animan,

Did the search and came up with a video with no sound....I don't do well with just video...no words If someone could walk me through it -that would be really helpful.

animan

Dec 23, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Momswann,

k, here goes... Inside the Mini Fogger cartridge is a small container. If you pop the cartridge from the atomizer and take a straightened paper clip and poke through the mouthpiece hole, the container will come out. Take the filler material out of the container and put 6-7 drops of juice in the container. Push the filler back into the container so it is flush with the top and add couple of drops of juice on top of the filler. Push the container back into the cartridge. Add a drop of juice on the atomizer and push the cartridge back into the atomizer.

I have noticed that even after you fill the cart, you still need to add a drop or two frequently to keep things moist and maintain flavor. These atomizers seem very potent and dry out fast.

momswann

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Momswann,

k, here goes... Inside the Mini Fogger cartridge is a small container. If you pop the cartridge from the atomizer and take a straightened paper clip and poke through the mouthpiece hole, the container will come out. Take the filler material out of the container and put 6-7 drops of juice in the container. Push the filler back into the container so it is flush with the top and add couple of drops of juice on top of the filler. Push the container back into the cartridge. Add a drop of juice on the atomizer and push the cartridge back into the atomizer.

I have noticed that even after you fill the cart, you still need to add a drop or two frequently to keep things moist and maintain flavor. These atomizers seem very potent and dry out fast.

Animan,

Thanks,...when I get a working minifogger, I'll give it a try...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread