Janty prototype video preview: Tesla Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mik,
I am very impressed with the new products and can't wait until they are ready for production. Once I saw the Baby J prototype I started drooling. Then I watched the Telsa vids and almost passed out. I was like kid in a candy store. "Mommy can I have one....Pleasssse????"

Keep up the great work.
TheGreen

P.S. Why are all you videos in mirror mode? It freaked me out when I saw you unscrewing the battery clockwise.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Mik,
I am very impressed with the new products and can't wait until they are ready for production. Once I saw the Baby J prototype I started drooling. Then I watched the Telsa vids and almost passed out. I was like kid in a candy store. "Mommy can I have one....Pleasssse????"

Keep up the great work.
TheGreen

P.S. Why are all you videos in mirror mode? It freaked me out when I saw you unscrewing the battery clockwise.

Thanks!

Yes, i know.. theyre in mirror mode cause well i didnt really think of it at the time to be honest.. i never ment to make a quality production, but just a small intimate showcase for forum people !

Buuuut.. ill try to do better next time.. heck i might even have to wear a shirt and tie, and conceal my tattoos! .. ill probably end up looking like a serial killer though :D

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Thanks!

Yes, i know.. theyre in mirror mode cause well i didnt really think of it at the time to be honest.. i never ment to make a quality production, but just a small intimate showcase for forum people !

Buuuut.. ill try to do better next time.. heck i might even have to wear a shirt and tie, and conceal my tattoos! .. ill probably end up looking like a serial killer though :D

Nah, show off the ink. Be proud!

And you may want to seriously look into getting some zero nicotine juice for doing vids like this in the future. :)

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hay Mik,

Have your experimented with the tesla filter at 5 or 6 volts. Most of the reason that I drip is that I keep melting the carts at the higher voltages. Just wondering if you have considered this or not.

Thanks

Hey.

I havent actually - i still believe it will work with them though - but i am aware of the problems - i still think it is possible to do though. I mean it is possible to smoke on 5/6volt using standard carts, but they just dry out too fast - and thats the problem this filter adresses basically.

But ill try to give it some tests - we are aiming towards the masses with the filter however, - this means 3.7 volt =/

St_Francisco

ECF Veteran
You've got my mind racing...gonna take a stab in the dark here. The name of the filter seems to suggest that you are using some sort of coil system to supply fluid to the atty. Of course, I coul be dead wrong. Ah well, time will tell.

Anywho, looks like a good invention, and a positive step in the right direction for e-cigs.

BlueSun

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2008
Canada, brrrr
My first e-cig was a disposable cigar that held about 3 or 5ml of juice. I'm a light smoker, so the device lasted for over a month. I called it my never-ending* cigar. It was so nice not to have to worry about the cartridge. The Tesla, along with the cigar-like Baby J, sounds like it will fit many of my needs. I would have no problem walking around in public with it, as I used to do it with my fat e-cigar. :D

And explaining the ins and outs of cartridge maintenance and how to drip is a major stumbling block for me when introducing smokers to e-cigs. Things need to be simpler for many more people to switch over.

* I realize the Tesla won't hold that much juice, but the simplicity of no longer worrying about carts is more what I meant. Can't wait for more info!

Last edited:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I'm still watching this thread - A 510 cart that fully drains it's juice reservoir and doesn't leak...the Holy Grail. :)

AND IT CAN ONLY BE BUILD BY A MAD SCIENTIST AAHHRHRHAHHAHAHAHAH

now..for my 801 atomizer filter i need a squirrel, half a gumball, and 8 inches of violin string! *shuffles through drawers*

:evil:

boredoutofmynut

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
i can get 13/14 drops(not juice bottle but proper dropper drips) in my 510 no probs and i smoke it dry every time. i think i will make a vid like yours see how long i can vape with one cart. but the 401 has this strange ability of bone drying filter that 510 cannot do.
i am waiting on my 510 attys so give me couple days. i washed my attys now the dont vape properly my 401s are fine but 510s have like picked up resistance if u know what i mean if i put higher volts it vapes better can this be fixed any ideas any one?

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
i can get 13/14 drops(not juice bottle but proper dropper drips) in my 510 no probs and i smoke it dry every time. i think i will make a vid like yours see how long i can vape with one cart. but the 401 has this strange ability of bone drying filter that 510 cannot do.
i am waiting on my 510 attys so give me couple days. i washed my attys now the dont vape properly my 401s are fine but 510s have like picked up resistance if u know what i mean if i put higher volts it vapes better can this be fixed any ideas any one?

Well the problem is not how much liquid you can have - the problem is the taste. With my system it tastes good till the very last drop - and from the tests ive done with normal filters ( even special filling materials ) just using them the normal way, it always begins tasting harsh, bad, etc - quite fast.

boredoutofmynut

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
i regard taste.............. like an ....... , everyones got one...
but me i get it like a moist tasting smoke,thick dense smooth. dry is what iam searching for like analogs, i get it rarely when i change tobac flavour witch is rare.
i also think the size of stock filters are the problem messing with the flavour,wickin to slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread