Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
HAPPY NEW YEARS Mik!!!
I hope everything will be out soon.. Tesla cart, the Baby J.. I get my eGo on Monday.
I really hope everyone here and @ Janty and specially you and ur gf Mik a Happy New Years and may Janty prosper in the comming months and years!:thumbs:;)

Hehe, thank you! And right back at ya! ;)

And now, i will try to relax a bit over this weekend.. havent had much time to do that.. buuuut ill be checking in here once in a while.. ( hard not to )

The_janty_Misfit

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
New York City
Hey guys,

So a bit of update for you!

I have just spoken to the guys at the lab, and it seems we will release this filter early next year ( im hoping january, but will not promise anything ) together with the Baby J!

Just so you know ;)

I would like you to imagine me when I read those words: Imagine my body jackknifing forward into a crouch like a tennis player preparing to return a volley. *That's* how excited I am.

So, Mik, you've done something really good about the ultra-lame cartridge problem and created a commercial solution. *NOW* for your *next* trick, can you come up with a set of atomizers with the three currently most popular form-factors (510, 801, 901) using materials and techniques (something other than resistance wire) that will allow it to work for six months under warranty in the in the 3.7-6.5 volt range?

I can assure you there's a market for an atomizer like the one I just described. I myself would happily pay you the cost a Janty Ego for a pair of them. :)

Oh, and there's this sea in the Middle East I think would look really good if it were parted...

Hope you had a great holiday.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I would like you to imagine me when I read those words: Imagine my body jackknifing forward into a crouch like a tennis player preparing to return a volley. *That's* how excited I am.

So, Mik, you've done something really good about the ultra-lame cartridge problem and created a commercial solution. *NOW* for your *next* trick, can you come up with a set of atomizers with the three currently most popular form-factors (510, 801, 901) using materials and techniques (something other than resistance wire) that will allow it to work for six months under warranty in the in the 3.7-6.5 volt range?

I can assure you there's a market for an atomizer like the one I just described. I myself would happily pay you the cost a Janty Ego for a pair of them. :)

Oh, and there's this sea in the Middle East I think would look really good if it were parted...

Hope you had a great holiday.

Thanks - i did! =)

As for the atomizers, - i see too many problems with these if you ask me.

There is a bunch of stuff to be careful of - if you make atomizers that can actually use 6.5 volt, you reach a whole new area of terror: What if you heat the liquid to a point where it will release carcinogens when creating the vapor?

Not to mention that if we develop an atomizer that can handle 6.5 volt for 6 months we all know what will happen: Someone will strap it to a car battery and proclaim that 12v is BETTER than analogues.. ;)

Im sorry, but in this regard, i think im a bit old fashioned. My personal agenda is not 3.7 or higher, it is simply making it good enough. Think about it - analogue cigarettes does NOT taste good compared to e-cigs. However, e-cigs sometimes fail at delivering the nicotine in a way so you "trust" it - thats the area i feel should be improved.

I can honestly say that right now with the long lasting life of the tesla filter, AND the eGos battery i am set. I will not say that doing for instance a 4.5 volt eGo or something, wouldnt make that better - but i think we need to take these things one step at a time - instead of boosting the voltage, we need to make the ones that are the most standard, and safe, work as near to perfect as we can.

Once that works, we can step it up.

But, IF my filter works as good for you guys as it does for me, and IF the eGo keeps to deliver as it does - then i think we are very close to reaching a point where alot of the e-cig technology as we know it has to be re-thought - no longer will we have to worry about taking a truckload of things with us when we go out - it will become next to natural - like keeping a pack of cigarettes in your pocket. We wont have to pull out a bottle every few mins ( for the heavy vapers ) hiding from the eyes of the curious, trying to excuse ourselves with mimics while we top off that filter, or re-drip - cause our filters will last 40mins to 1.5 hours - and if it goes bad, well just pop in a new one we prepared at home - which took approx 10 seconds.

That, to me right now, is the key priority. Accessibility, stability, and ease of use.

Damn.. this cold really has me by its kung-fu grip.. i type way faster than i think, so ill.. just leave my keys alone for a bit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread