Janty Quite Possibly the BEST customer service, ever....and the eGo rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sshimosawa

May 18, 2010
Los Angeles
Let me start by saying I'm a ‘gadget guy’. I truly appreciate when a product is functional and elegant in conception, design, and durability. And when a company can stand behind its product in its customer support.

I’ve been through tons, and I mean an obscene variety of vaporizing devices. Like most gadgets I consider – I research exhaustively online, then purchase different ones until I settle on the best. It’s trial by fire.

The Janty e-Go is the one (for me). From it’s packaging, the sturdiness and weight, the battery life...I can go on. Everyone has their preferences. If you want a full review I’m sure there are tons online. That's not what this post is about....

What I wanted to comment on is Janty’s customer service. I’ve gone through a few of their Jantysticks (V1 & 2), atomizers, juices, etc. Whenever I had an issue with any of their stuff, I corresponded with a guy named Ethan. He genuinely cares about what issues that arise from their products. Just to be clear, not all of their products are home-runs. But Janty cares about innovation. In my opinion, that’s sets them above the rest.

Gone through a lot of vaporizers, both from the US and overseas. A LOT of flimsy, half-baked or over-clocked devices (I won't slam any specific companies...) but there have been a lot of clunkers.

We’ve all tried the inexpensive (maybe if I order stuff from China, I can get lucky) route. And ended up with zero battery life or a heavy, giant, metal contraption that amounts to a storm of vape, then dies.

Every comment or suggestion I had on every Janty product has been replied to by Ethan. And genuinely inquired about what worked and what didn't.

Buy the e-Go if it sounds good to you. Overall, as a company, I’d have to say Janty actually stands a foot taller above the rest. Simply because they listen to their customers and they care to innovate.

- S

Kirssstens

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Thodeepught
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: ot

SirVette

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Texas
Let me start by saying I'm a ‘gadget guy’. I truly appreciate when a product is functional and elegant in conception, design, and durability. And when a company can stand behind its product in its customer support.
... they care to innovate.

- S

I did a lot of research & started w/ the eGo. Yes, Ethan does a great job.

:smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread