The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Janty Quite Possibly the BEST customer service, ever....and the eGo rules!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by sshimosawa, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sshimosawa

sshimosawa New Member

May 18, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Let me start by saying I'm a ‘gadget guy’. I truly appreciate when a product is functional and elegant in conception, design, and durability. And when a company can stand behind its product in its customer support.

I’ve been through tons, and I mean an obscene variety of vaporizing devices. Like most gadgets I consider – I research exhaustively online, then purchase different ones until I settle on the best. It’s trial by fire.

The Janty e-Go is the one (for me). From it’s packaging, the sturdiness and weight, the battery life...I can go on. Everyone has their preferences. If you want a full review I’m sure there are tons online. That's not what this post is about....

What I wanted to comment on is Janty’s customer service. I’ve gone through a few of their Jantysticks (V1 & 2), atomizers, juices, etc. Whenever I had an issue with any of their stuff, I corresponded with a guy named Ethan. He genuinely cares about what issues that arise from their products. Just to be clear, not all of their products are home-runs. But Janty cares about innovation. In my opinion, that’s sets them above the rest.

Gone through a lot of vaporizers, both from the US and overseas. A LOT of flimsy, half-baked or over-clocked devices (I won't slam any specific companies...) but there have been a lot of clunkers.

We’ve all tried the inexpensive (maybe if I order stuff from China, I can get lucky) route. And ended up with zero battery life or a heavy, giant, metal contraption that amounts to a storm of vape, then dies.

Every comment or suggestion I had on every Janty product has been replied to by Ethan. And genuinely inquired about what worked and what didn't.

Buy the e-Go if it sounds good to you. Overall, as a company, I’d have to say Janty actually stands a foot taller above the rest. Simply because they listen to their customers and they care to innovate.

- S

2. Kirssstens
    This message by Kirssstens has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 18, 2010, Reason: ot.
    May 18, 2010
  3. funguy

funguy Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    New Ulm, Minnesota
    Just ordered my eGo. Can't wait for it to show up. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Now If I can just figure out exactly which drip tip to get for it.

4. uber

uber Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2010
    Minnesota
    cant ever miss a chance to stop and say... I love my eGo :)

5. SirVette

SirVette Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2010
    Texas
    I did a lot of research & started w/ the eGo. Yes, Ethan does a great job.

:smokie:

6. PaulCincy

PaulCincy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Cincinnati OH
    Was on this forum as a guest for about a month, reading, reading, and reading some more....in Feb bought an Ego from Janty and never looked back....Also, no analogs since
    Feb 11...from 1 1/2 packs a day....Thanks to my Ego....Enjoy...

7. Ntjordan

Ntjordan Full Member

May 7, 2010
    Arizona
    I'll be joining the ranks soon. I love my 510, but the short battery life is bugging me. Plus, I love tools and gear, so the more PV's the better! Looking foward to it all the more now.

8. cliff5550

cliff5550 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wish I'd found an eGo when we started 10 months ago. Absolutely love it and the 8-10 hours I get on each battery. Beats the RN4081 we started with, and the M401s and the 510s. Just convinced my wife to go with the eGo. Alas, not Janty. She had to go with Cignot to get the pink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.