Janty RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Just got 5 RY4 Janty Cartridges that Sanneke was kind enough to send me to try, (Thank you very much for these Carts Sanneke) and I've been toking them for a bit now, and I just gotta state- Very impressed- they are more Marlboro-like than Marlboros are themselves lol. The Carts leave a very cigarette-like taste in the mouth that is quite satisfying. JantyUSA is now selling RY4 bottles of juice- a bit expensive, but I think the taste is worth it- this stuff is the most cigarette-like' taste I've tried to date.

The actual puff at first seems lite, and seems not to pack much either flavor or hit-wise, but then abotu 2-3 seconds after inhaling, the flavor just really coats the mouth and leaves a very cigarette-like taste and the hit kicks in nicely. The cigarette-like taste and tingle leave hte tastebuds jumping up and down in a gleeful joy.

I think that the taste alone might be enough to calm the 'cigarette-jitters' as one of hte things I found lacking in other juices was that cigarette 'after-taste' that left me wantign to still go outside and smoke a real cigg. The fact that the RY4 tastes liek a cigg I think is goign to be enough to calm that neurotic tendancy of mine as it will be almost just like smokign a real cigg taste-wise.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the taste, the kick (Sanneke sent me high nic carts- not sure if they are 24mg or not though- not sure what Janty 'high' carts consist of- I think it is 24mg but can't remember), and the hit to the throat is nice too. I give it 4 1/2 :) :) :) :) : out of 5 smiles- if it had just a bit stronger taste and htroat hit, I'd give it 5 total

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Really? I am gettign a distinct tobacco flavor- what would you say it tasted liek to you? Maybe they've changed the formula a bit? Not sure- The tobacco-like taste isn't apparent on the inhale- it's an 'after-taste' that I get that seems to coat hte mouth about 2-3 seconds after an exhale. The actual inhale, is light and to me, almost tasteless, but then it hits very nicely after the exhale

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
bizarre...oh well,i gave up trying to figure out peoples palates a long time ago when it comes to eliquid...

it tasted like burnt sugar to me...kinda caramel-like...i dont recall fags being like that...but then i have been off them almost 5 months.;)

but as long as you enjoy it,and i enjoy it-thats the main thing...its a great flavour regardless.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
I'm glad you received the package, LOL I did not know how to pack that little box.
I put some bubble wrap in an envelope, and kept my fingers crossed.

I just received my order from Janty, I got two bottles of juice, too bad they're not a little bigger, I got the RY4 and MLB.
I have not used them yet,the liquid looks very clear, no residue from what I can see.

Right now I'm smoking the virginia, a new flavor, and I LIKE it a lot.
Again like a real cigarette.

Oh, the "high" carts from Janty are not 24 mg, they are 16 mg, they are the highest they sell.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Yup- arrived nice and secure- good bubblewrapping :) Yeah, the bottles are a bit too small- wish they'd offer 30 ml bottles for around $30-$35

I'll have to give hte Virginia a try when I pick up some RY4 liquid from JantyUSA- sounds liek it tastes good :) I see they have 'camel' as well- was never real crazy abotu camel ciggs, but perhaps the liquid will taste good liek a real cigg.

Jag1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2008
US-FL
Really? I am gettign a distinct tobacco flavor- what would you say it tasted liek to you? Maybe they've changed the formula a bit? Not sure- The tobacco-like taste isn't apparent on the inhale- it's an 'after-taste' that I get that seems to coat hte mouth about 2-3 seconds after an exhale. The actual inhale, is light and to me, almost tasteless, but then it hits very nicely after the exhale

I just received today Janty Yentl with RY4 Cartridges Medium. I had to give it a ride and popped a catridge and gave the atomizer a drop from the RY4 bottle. Wow! First I could taste a very light kind of liquorice taste which fainted very fast, a great throat kick (kind of hot spicy) and excellent vapor texture. I have to agree with the after-taste, like strong tobacco like. I also felt a light nicotine rush,yeaah!

Excellent for me, because I was sucking all day on the other sweet juices and I was looking more for taking a smoke break every hour or two. I think that will work for me now. With the manual switch I can control the intensity of the kick exact to what I want.

Jag1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2008
US-FL
I just received today Janty Yentl with RY4 Cartridges Medium. I had to give it a ride and popped a catridge and gave the atomizer a drop from the RY4 bottle. Wow! First I could taste a very light kind of liquorice taste which fainted very fast, a great throat kick (kind of hot spicy) and excellent vapor texture. I have to agree with the after-taste, like strong tobacco like. I also felt a light nicotine rush,yeaah!

Excellent for me, because I was sucking all day on the other sweet juices and I was looking more for taking a smoke break every hour or two. I think that will work for me now. With the manual switch I can control the intensity of the kick exact to what I want.

I have to correct the below statement a little. That hot spicy throat kick was caused by a new but defect atomizer. Yellowish "plastic" fibers were under the arch visible all over the place with black burned tips. :cry:8-o
Janty reassured to ship a replacement today!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread