Janty Stick - Lose the Clip?

Do you like the clip on the Janty Stick cover?

• Keep the Clip

• Lose the Clip

• It's just not fair to ask a question about the Stick when I haven't received mine yet!

• I have better things to do with my life than bother pre-occupy myself about this trivia!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Wow I did not even know there was a clip on the stick gonna go and see if I can see what your talking about.

It clips on to your trousers so someone can easily nick it, or dislodge it down the pub (which may cause a few tears).... ;)

Btw - I've enabled the poll so you can select more than one answer - (I tricked Druid into voting already so that he wouldn't click all 4 answers - lol!)

brotha

Jan 27, 2009
Bellingham,WA,USA
OK I went and looked a the pictures and I don't see any clip your gonna have to explain it better all I can think is that you mean the vent looking thing on the cover that is not a vent it is just a design other than that I don't know what your talking about.Shoot I guess I will have to order one and find out oh well you gotta do what you gotta do.

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
It clips on to your trousers so someone can easily nick it, or dislodge it down the pub (which may cause a few tears).... ;)

Btw - I've enabled the poll so you can select more than one answer - (I tricked Druid into voting already so that he wouldn't click all 4 answers - lol!)

*in the voice of foghorn leghorn* why i oughta!!!!!!!!!!

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I don't mind the clip being there but I think maybe just a flat belt loop would have been better. That way if you want to thread it on a belt it is more secure but if you don't want to use it it isn't really noticable.

I think the flat belt loop is a good idea. However, I went for a walk yesterday with the Janty pouch in a jeans pocket with the clip over the "zippo pocket". That way it's quite safe and easy to walk with. Shirt worn outside jeans covers it until you want to use it. I like the clip and would like to see a belt-loop on the pouch as well.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Firstly let me say that its great to have the carry case thingy, its nice quality and cool that it can also hold a spare cart and battery. The clip is kinda surplus for me, not secure enough to trust it to hang my beloved stick from my belt.

What would be absolutely awesome would be a pouch like the one you get with the I-Inhale,
i-inhale-base.png

It is neoprene and zippered round, inside it on one side it has an elastic strap to hold the unit in, and on the other a pocket to carry spares and stuff. Imagine a nice custom branded neoprene pouch to take the stick, spare carts, battery, USB lead, bottle of juice etc. How awesome would that be!

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
As I have already posted in another thread, the clip gets the OK from me...

Again today I had to go out and my JS was safe and sound in its case, clipped to a pocket within my handbag.

As most females know, the average ladies handbag is similar to the one Mary Poppins had, holding everything bar the kitchen sink, so it was gret that I could lay my hands straight onto my JS when I got back in the car....

So it gets a positive vote from me.

However....

Having said that on the other side, they could add a Velcro fastening, that would secure around a belt etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread