CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Thanks everyone..

Betty, the V1 and V2 can produce loads of vapour, but I wanted to show a normal vape, so I went out of my way to show the vapour being inhaled rather than blown out....lol

I did mean to show Vapour production as a feature of the review, but typical me, I forgot. I also forgot to mention that I was using a Janty Classic atomiser on each, both of which were several months old..

Once I get some new ones, I will have a go a re doing that review, this time, with a list of bullet points to mention...lol

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
miou cat ;)

nice done vid-review. you know, as english isn't my 1st language i have problems to understand all of whats being said in video reviews, but i understood every single word you said and i think you covered the major differences/improvements between the sticks.

i got one of the V3 for my wife and i think she already like it a bit better than V2 and the big boys like SB and Bully. so, i really hope janty/joye got the buttons for the new devices like eGo, Stick and the upcoming BabyJ and StickXL reliable now.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Thanks Kelemvor... Im glad my Geordie accent didnt spoil it too much.

One additional point to mention. With a view to re doing that video to cover the things I forgot, I looked in my collection of atomisers, and found several brand new ones that had been purchased in multipacks, some iVapour-elixir, and some TW, none would work in the V3.

On looking closely at the fitting inside the V2 and V3 in the atty shaft, I noted that the fitting is cross cut on the V2, but just round with no cuts in the V3.

Try using an atty other than a Janty in the V3 you have and see if it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread