Janty Stick Video Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
How often do you top off carts in that thing? Do you get the "burnt taste" on occasion that happens with penstyle attys?

I have been vaping them dry! Once you get the burnt taste, your cart is bone dry. I get a full cart to last about 4-5 hours.

Vapor production is there! I was trying to demponstrate the ability to hide it. I will work on that on the next review.

Mace

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I have been vaping them dry! Once you get the burnt taste, your cart is bone dry. I get a full cart to last about 4-5 hours.

Vapor production is there! I was trying to demponstrate the ability to hide it. I will work on that on the next review.

Mace

Your Full Cart Goes 4 to 5 Hours?

Did You Forget To Puff?

FACTS:

The Cart Will Last the Same As Any Other 801 Cart and Depends On How & How Often U vape.

Battery Life Will Be 2 to 8 Hours Again Depends On How & How Often U Vape.

The Stick Is Not A Magic Stick, Its A Different Design with a Larger Battery.

I Do Wish It Was A Magic Stick! :D

~Keep Vapin~

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
LOL you are more brave than me, I wouldn't rip on Mace's vapor. He looks like he could rip a man in half hehe. I bet he could vape a pink janty with purple streamers, and nobody would give him any shiznit.

LOL!! I am secure enough in my man hood that I would do it if it was all I had!!

Mace

Goldengirl

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
Thanks for sharing, your video helped me really see what a janty stick was like, I noticed you said you really loved your kissbox... I just ordered my very first e-cig... whoooooooooohoey!!! slap me silly if this doesnt get here soon, I ordered the janty dura c.. almost did the kissbox...

thanks again for taking the time and sharing it with us.
huggles

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Thanks for sharing, your video helped me really see what a janty stick was like, I noticed you said you really loved your kissbox... I just ordered my very first e-cig... whoooooooooohoey!!! slap me silly if this doesnt get here soon, I ordered the janty dura c.. almost did the kissbox...

thanks again for taking the time and sharing it with us.
huggles

Glad to help! The Dura-c is next on my list!

Mace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread