Not open for further replies.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com

Hi Everyone:

Just got off the phone with Jeff/Janty USA. Since I was purchasing most every flavor of his e-liquid in various strengths and in various numbers, it was too cumbersome to keep adding to the shopping cart. And he has a ton of flavors.

So I e-mailed Jeff, asking if we can do this by telephone and e-mail instead. "Not a problem," he said. He e-mailed me all the flavors, and I picked which ones I wanted and how many and what strengths, and he invoiced me. 1-2-3 and we were done.

He went out of his way to make my online shopping experience one of the best ever. He is personable and took his time with me, never acting like he was too busy and did not try to get me off the phone quickly.

I must say that the customer service of Janty USA is outstanding. And Jeff has a personality to match.

Very, very happy customer.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
I second everything you said. I am a "janty" fan , because of the outstanding service as much as the high quality of the product.

Hi Mr. Bond:

Just about everyone here knows I'm a Sedansa fan, but now Janty USA is up there with them. My advice to everyone is to buy quality products with customer service to match. They go hand in hand, and if I can get both, I will be a loyal customer forever.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
One minute ago, I wrote Jeff/Janty USA an e-mail. Fifteen seconds later, I got a response from him.

I purchased two KissBoxes from Ludo when they first came out and before improvements were made to the switches. My old-style switches went out on both KissBoxes. So even though I purchased these two Platinum Classic KissBoxes several months ago, Jeff is still going to replace them for me. Now that's SERVICE!!!

sendit2mybb

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
If you are new to the E-cig world, definitely order a Janty Kissbox from Jeff at Janty USA! He is an honest, fair distributor with great products and excellent customer service! I received my Kissbox in less than 2 days to VA (ships from TX) and then ordered additional juice from him a week later. He was out of 2 of the flavors that I had originally ordered; although, emailed me the first day and recommended some comparitable tasting juice and doubled my order (complimentary). It doesn't get much better than that. Also, have had very positive experience with Shawn at LitecigUSA also! Happy Vaping!

Schroedinger's cat

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2008
North Carolina, USA
I agree. Janty is exceptional. Good products, excellent customer service, and Jeff stands by his warranty, and is extremely kind and helpful. Doesn't get much better than that.... To be fair, all e-cig sellers I have experienced (Janty, Puresmoker, e-smokey treats) offer customer service like I have not found anywhere else, but Janty products are really top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread