"Janty USA has sent you a package"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
I get that message pretty often these days. I just have to give kudos to this company, yet again as has been mentioned before. I want to reaffirm to newbies that Janty KissBox Classic is your war horse, and should be many users first ecigarette. Jeff has been incredible with customer service. You know, with most products you never need to use customer service. But if your a newbie and have not researched this enough, the industry is plagued by malfunction. Its like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get. Well Janty not only comes through where other companies do not, they fix errors, even yours (I just recently ordered the wrong charger, and Jeff sent me the correct one before I sent back the wrong one!) and you too, will have malfunctioning products if you take risks and use the wrong companies or get a thrill of trying to save a dime by buying from a cheaper supplier. Janty is Grade A U.S. Certified excellence. Not just with customer service, the Janty Kissbox classic is amazing. I can vape literally all day long if I so desire. I have too, using two or three batteries - going through quite a bit of janty juice, and my KBC does not quit! It does not malfunction. It barely over heats, and when it does it is user error, because I been chain vaping so many consecutive big hits. This thing has got to be top 2 or number one in the business. Hands down. Customer Service A+, ECig (a little large) but A+ vapor, taste, and longevity, juice A+.With that kind of track record, you really going to paypal through dealextreme to save a few bucks? In my opinion: Don't think, just own one. The Janty Kissbox Classic.

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
I just posted on another thread but I have a recommendation to suppliers...put an extra note that is big and in red! That gives the recommendations for the first charge of the batteries to make sure that they charge over and beyond the change of the charger's light from red to green...I know in the manual it says it but consumers need an "alert" page that states to make sure that your battery gives you the best service make sure to charge it ....blah blah blah...

If I could drive to my nearest Janty dealer I would be one of the happiest dudes. But unfortunately I live so far away that the cost of shipping is a serious barrier to me. One comment I would make is that, although my Janty KB Classic is my fave, I've noticed that the atomizers are AWESOME for maybe 3 weeks - tops. That's the longest life I've had out of a Janty atomizer. I've gone through plenty, and now because of the shipping costs a) I don't really want to send them back to Janty for replacement, and because of the awesome service I have received thus far, b) I feel bad about asking for further replacements.

I believe that Janty is currently the best available, but the technology still just doesn't seem to last very long before I need to pay yet more $$$ to ship stuff here.

Maybe I should move to the Netherlands? :)

Bastage

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
Houston, TX
I had bad luck with Janty. Wish it would have been worth the $160 price tag but unfortunately it wasn't. After 2 bum atomizers in a row, I was done. I really like dthe quality appearance and soft draw, but it just didn't last. My 901's have "smoked" the Janty Extended Kissbox at 1/4 of the price. I have to give props to Jeff because the service was awesome, but the product... not so much.

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I had bad luck with Janty. Wish it would have been worth the $160 price tag but unfortunately it wasn't. After 2 bum atomizers in a row, I was done. I really like dthe quality appearance and soft draw, but it just didn't last. My 901's have "smoked" the Janty Extended Kissbox at 1/4 of the price. I have to give props to Jeff because the service was awesome, but the product... not so much.

I believe the atomizer issue will be solved with the new shipment. Paitience will pay off my friend. OTOH, I use a different atomizer as well on my Janty from Jane, which is the absolute best atomizer I have found so far. I am VERY rough on atomizers, as I was a 100/day smoker.

TT Jeff, he will take care of you.

Psyclown

Nov 10, 2008
GA, USA
Just got my Kissbox Classic and Kissbox Yentl today. Still waiting for the moon to rise so I can sacrifice the goat at the appropriate time to successfully charge the batteries though....;) Using the USB adapter right now to get a jumpstart on the Classic. Using the manual switch 'cause I'm so used to my DSE901 that the draw is almost too easy for the auto switch to give me much vapor. I'm sure it'll just take some getting used to.

I know comments have been made before about mentioning freebies because it might sway people, so I won't go into great detail beyond a nod of the head for Jeff taking very good care of me.

So far so good on product quality. USB adapter and classic atomizer work great. I will post more after the planets align and I can check out the Yentl and Classic on battery power.

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
Great customer service but I wouldn't recommend this to a newbie. I've had loads of trouble with burning taste with mine, as have others who have ordered recently. Janty sent a replacement atomiser but it's still a problem.

It's an OK smoke if you drip but 10 puffs from a cartridge before tasting like crap isn't going to endear newcomers to this habit of ours.

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
No Sooner then 28 hours after I wrote this post. I misplaced my JKB and its gone. :( Booooo! Somewhere... But you know what, I have prepared for precisely this moment! I got a back up JKB! Like I said, its a no brainer. Don't think. Just own one. Or two... =) The JKB.

Gawd. Now ppl are going to start accusing me of working for the company. Heh, Not true. I want to give a rave review of the Njoy Npro too I just haven't gotten to it yet. And I don't like their atomizors. But it is a great device.

Did the stars and moon allign just yet Psyclown so you can puff away?

Last edited:
I deal with Jeff at Janty USA. I own 2 kissbox classics and 1 kissbox yentl. I love them.

I have several from Jane at ecigsales.com and several from Steve at Puresmoker and two and a bunch of back up atomizers from Meltrex. I love all of these as well and use them too. I alternate between all of my favorite e-cigs and I think that's why lately I've had such longevity with the atomizers. Mine are all smoking great.

As far as I'm concerned, these are the only people I deal with. I've gotten great service and great product. And they're all very helpful and informative. If I had to make recommendations to any newbies, these are the companies to work with if you're in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread