"Janty USA has sent you a package"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryx

Mar 14, 2009
Great customer service but I wouldn't recommend this to a newbie. I've had loads of trouble with burning taste with mine, as have others who have ordered recently. Janty sent a replacement atomiser but it's still a problem.

It's an OK smoke if you drip but 10 puffs from a cartridge before tasting like crap isn't going to endear newcomers to this habit of ours.

I've noticed the same problem with my Dura-C and Screwdriver. For a while I was topping them off, and it would go away for only a few puffs. I found the real solution was to go ahead and top off once/twice then just refill/replace the cart.

Properly refilling the cart seems to make the burnt taste not appear for a while, whereas, topping off only does so for a short time.

Dilutetrips

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
New Brighton, MN
I just ordered my Kissbox and can not wait to get. I have been vaping for one month now and cig free for almost 3 weeks. I have a 901 and a ? from Clould 9 (mini).
I have heard many great things about Janty and hope to find them true. I have spent a good deal of money on my e-cigs over the last month, but my smoking habit was going to be $50 a week with all the new taxes.
I feel and smell so much better that i have quit smoking cigs and now just vap.:rolleyes:

gary

Mar 31, 2009
Jantyshop.com (original manufacturer) vs Jantyusa.com (technology and design)

Does anyone know, are these run by the same company? I know all these guys are busy, but I've had trouble getting a response from Jantyusa.com after my third atomizer has been defective for the minifogger. Then I discovered Jantyshop.com, who's website seems to work, well ... more like a real website, things like correct links, and links with actual content.

Real pleased with the product at first, but I've spent close to $200 and still have only been able to use the fogger for the first six days of three weeks since I've had the fogger, dead in the water since then, ugh. Fortunatly, I also received an Evo at the same time I got the Janty Mini Fogger, it's working like a champ and I'm still not smoking the real cigarettes thankfully.

thx

g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread