Janty USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Jeff,

This letter on this public messageboard is to inform you that you are now on my "Oh My God, I LOVE YOU" list.

You know the way to a woman's heart is through chocolate. Thank you for including a sample box of the chocolate carts in the package...which I received in only TWO DAYS after you shipped. I am vaping it now...and it's pure heaven.
All I need now is a few good Lifetime movies and I'm set.

You've got yourself a customer.

Thank you!

Karen

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
sanneke ... describe the taste of RY4? seen several users say its to die for ...

Wow, that's a loaded question, to try to describe a taste.

It's not sweet at all, it almost taste like a real cig, it's very smooth, with a hint of hickory, maybe liquorice.

I ordered a bunch of different taste, to see what I really like.

I had also heard other users say that it's the best, that's why I wanted to try this one first.

It's awesome.

like a real cig?you think?

it got a taste like burnt sugar...i found it a little sweet,but very tasty indeed..

At first, I wasn't all that crazy about sweet tasting cartridges. Now, I'm all about them. Burnt sugar? Is that maybe like a caramel or kettle corn type flavor, because I would try it if it were.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Karen, there's a very faint hint of caramelised sugar in RY NR4. Closest taste I can think of is those little individually wrapped biccies you get with a cup of coffee, but subtler. And there's a good smokey front flavour.

You're right, Sanneke, describing a taste ain't as easy as it should be - time for me to go back to wine appreciation classes to get my vocab back up to speed.

"It's a cheeky little cartridge, but I think you'll be amused by it's presumption..."

Emp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread