Janty USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen,

I had read on a previous post that you are a HUGE fan of the oriental flavor! There's more where that came from... Enjoy! ;)

Jeff

Ya know, I got family and friends in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I may have to pay a little visit. We have ways of making all the Ramen Noodles disappear! :p

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
LOL ... Emp, i'm always amazed to watch the cooking/kitchen shows that blind fold people then have them sample things and try and guess what it is.

they are wrong like 80% of the time. did wine appreciation classes teach you how to channel in and like decern (sp?) between flavors?

Yup - it was a hard class, and I got no credits, but there was something about it that kept me coming back.

I got all the lingo down pat, was great on clarity, gave good nose and nobody finished like me.

The thing is, though, I'm primarily a beer drinker, and I couldn't break the habit of drinking wine as if it was beer.

You try sinking three or four pints of wine. See where that gets you...

Thats funny Karen - more Ramen Noodles. I could have sworn the other day you told me they were growing on you - LOL

Jeff - I think you should send her more oriental flavor..

What? Rach, DUDE! You funny!!! I asked if you WANTED them and you quickly proceeded to tell me where I could put them. :nah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread