Jantys New Kissbox Atomizer 4.8/5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
I want to let you all know if you haven't switch over yet. Janty changed the atomizer design on the kissbox's... I got one of the new ones. Let me tell you I mostly give this device a 4.5 out of 5 in the past. The reason I took .5 off is because newbies love small cigarette size and this thing is pretty darn huge. Also the batteries are weak. Well anyway its still real big but I got the new atomizer in it. And its a substantial change. I mean... HUGE. They got rid of the small four vents idea and switched back to two. Only that the two are HUGE vents. Anyhow the thing smokes consistently like a rockstar. Its user error if I don't get a gigantic hit. Its a game changer. After using the new atomizer for two days now I will give it a 4.8 out of 5.0.. Screw size this thing simply could not be much better and I have smoked clearly enough ecigs to know. two tenths off, one for the size and one for those weak batteries. Congrats Janty. Consider yourself reviewed by Bribri.

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
Do you mean the 2 hole for the kissbox? I got one of those, didn't notice much difference but I was happy with it.

Are you sure you got the one with the 2 huge vents? I mean I can stick the meat of a toothpick through them big. The last one I had with four vents you would have difficulty sticking a hair down.
You didnt notice the easier draw? The improved consistency of big vapor? Perhaps even a slight taste improvement with the air flowing like that through the device. Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread