Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Big Congratulations to vaping Turtle for the win!

I am glad to see you for first time aurora and I wish you a nice staying:)

Thanks for the warm welcome Imeothanasis! I would have stopped into your forum sooner but I used to think it was for Greece only members, didn't know we could all enjoy your awesomeness! :)

Thank you aurora. I dont know if you are a girl but I have a good friend named aurora and she is a girl

Thanks. Cool you know an Aurora, I bet she is a nice beautiful person! :)

I am a guy though, I know..... it's a bummer :D

Thanks for the contest, it was fun playing! Next time I'll have to get in more guesses!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Thank you dear sweet Pri. My father always told me that real beauty starts in the heart and grows outward. I hope I got it right. :)

Yeah, but its the exterior that lures us in the first place!!! :laugh:

My dad used to say "Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes clean to the bone" -- and he didn't mean the physical fwiw, my dad was a good and honest man, he just was warning me about watching myself, he knew I was too good-hearted for my own good..........:oops:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I was always too trusting too, RIP. I was 25 years old before I realized it was NOT against the law for advertisers to lie on television. LOL

Yeah, but its the exterior that lures us in the first place!!! :laugh:

My dad used to say "Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes clean to the bone" -- and he didn't mean the physical fwiw, my dad was a good and honest man, he just was warning me about watching myself, he knew I was too good-hearted for my own good..........:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread