January Giveaway Monday the 21st (CLOSED to Entry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Thanks everyone for playing. The winning number is "690"
Winner is Cnew with 689
Runner up is dmdonald2 with 697
Congrats to both winners. Please email me at sales@rockymountainvapor.com or PM if you know what you want or if you prefer a code for future use. We are getting some new stock in next week, if you would like to wait that would be no problem. We are expecting some new smoktech products like the vivi tanks, new cartomizers, redux clearomizers and more. We also are getting in some silver JOYE EVIC kits.

Thanks again for playing and we will do it again next month

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
I also wanted to clarify a few things for next month. We will also post this next month in the rules. The no edit rule is there to avoid people changing their number constantly or from changing their numbers because someone guessed near them. I really have no issue with someone changing the number because they accidentally guessed the same as someone before them.
Also I wanted to comment on the no international rule. We only ship to USA addresses for orders online so it just makes sense that these contests are for potential customers. Also it costs about $20-30 to ship overseas with any respectable delivery method. Nothing personal against the international folks

daddytwigs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2012
New Hampshire

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California