• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Japanese cotton in Seoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimchiCuresEbola

Dec 4, 2014
Seoul
How much are you paying for the Shiseido cotton? Gmarket wants an arm and a leg. I bought the Koh Gen Do from Ebay and it's not a bad price. In the states they are paying about $12 for 60 sheets. So I figure $17 for 80 sheets ain't half bad.

Did some digging... looks like you can get cotton for cheap... 100% cotton, though not sure about the quality Here

Looks like 150 at 100% cotton for $10

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Neither of those links indicate that they are 100% Organic cotton. They may have some synthetic fibers and not good for vaping. Also some makeup pads can contain alcohol or perfumes.

Think I'll stick with the Koh Gen Do all the same.

Edit: The Gmarket version was the one I incorrectly looked at for the Shiseido (Shiseido PREPARE Cotton), but the Shiseido Facial Cotton is 100% cotton, although it doesn't state organic. Seems like a lot people do like it. And apparently cheaper than the KGD. On Gmarket its 38-45,000 won. Not cheap. Maybe cheaper in the cosmetics store?

Ebay ~$18 for 165 sheets shipped of the shiseido facial cotton...good deal.

Last edited:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Koh Gen Do... 16,000 Won for 162.

Good score. Does the 16,000w include shipping?

Being a foreigner though I've always had problems buying off Korean web sites....other than Gmarket. Difficult to register since I don't read Korean.

None the less it's good to know it can be bought in Korea at a reasonable price.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Yeah..in which department? I looked at HomePlus and Lotte-mart for just 100% cotton to no effect. Rolls?

Its not that it matters for me, as I have raw organic cotton, organic cotton balls from Thailand, and of course KGD. Enough cotton to last me till the end of time :)

But organic cotton rolls for 2,000W is a hell of a deal.

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
OK so I finally looked over the package. It doesn't say organic (I thought it did) but it does say 100% cotton, and has an ingredient/guarantee on the back that affirms that it is 100% cotton. Again it has no taste or weirdness to it, it seems to be just cotton. I boiled it when I first got it, but after feeling a bit lazy one night I decided to try it without boiling.. lo and behold, the taste is the same! All I taste is juice. lol

Even better than a picture, here's a link to buy it:

[? ?]

KimchiCuresEbola

Dec 4, 2014
Seoul
cotton.jpg

Found this at the Innisfree booth at my local eMart. 80 sheets of 100% organic cotton for 3000won. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread