• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Japanese Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
who here has tried the Japanese Juices. dont you think they feel cheap? why the premium price tho?
Ive been vaping for 3+months. got about 38 premo juice bottles, used 6 japanese juices. Kamikaze, bi-so and vapefuel. only good one was Kamikaze Orange and super hard menthol.
I have never tried the likes of Mt baker n blue dot. are they anygood, or one gets what one pays?
please recommend me something from Mt baker. I usually like Blends or Unique flavors.

on a side note. there is something in pipeline. im planning to import US made juices. My aim is to make them available here in japan for the same price for what u US customers pay. wish me luck.

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
there are actually many japanese made juices available, but only a handful are what could be considered premium considering the quality and price

not sure how you intend to re-sell US juice for the same price, considering shipping costs, as well as taxes

but hey, good luck! you might just have something up your sleeve that could just pull it off

:vapor:

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
there are actually many japanese made juices available, but only a handful are what could be considered premium considering the quality and price

I think they all are premium priced. I paid 1200 yen for 15ml kamikaze only cuz i know the owner. prices go up from there on.

not sure how you intend to re-sell US juice for the same price, considering shipping costs, as well as taxes
that my friend according to my research, although difficult, not impossible. Shipping is a killer. but my overheads will be website running costs as well as shipping. warehousing cost will be absorbed by my other business. As long as i have steady orders going, should be sweet.

but hey, good luck! you might just have something up your sleeve that could just pull it off
Thanks mate.

By the way i have purchased (for personal use) ejuices from a US website having clearance on some name brands. when i got it. i found out they were over 2 yr old juices. over steeped. flavor gone and all i could taste was nicotine. consistency became like water.I paid $13 for five Pawns. but still not worth it.

Reactions: Robobob1221

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
I think they all are premium priced. I paid 1200 yen for 15ml kamikaze only cuz i know the owner. prices go up from there on.

that my friend according to my research, although difficult, not impossible. Shipping is a killer. but my overheads will be website running costs as well as shipping. warehousing cost will be absorbed by my other business. As long as i have steady orders going, should be sweet.

Thanks mate.

By the way i have purchased (for personal use) ejuices from a US website having clearance on some name brands. when i got it. i found out they were over 2 yr old juices. over steeped. flavor gone and all i could taste was nicotine. consistency became like water.I paid $13 for five Pawns. but still not worth it.

You're warehouse/website is/will be based in the US or here? I just wonder if you're planning on selling E-liquid containing nic, how you would do that?

Simple being

Apr 4, 2016
warehouse and website will be set up here. According to Japanese laws i can not have a business conduction on japanese soil selling nicotine.
I will be selling 0mg e juices.
thats a start. and if i dont see this business cutting even then i will go to my other strategy.

but i cant discuss it in open forum if you cant understand.

Bottom line. Business operating in Japan. getting paid in Japanese account making profit or otherwise can not be dealing in Nicotine. The Lawyer made it very clear to me.

Reactions: Robobob1221

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
I frequently ordered from Mt. Baker and still continue to do so but they had this short break because of Japanese Regulations and i ordered from Zamplebox (official Supporter of this Forum and you get Discount when using specific Codes)

I like this Zamplebox because you always get a Mix of different type of Juices (between 5-15ml)
So i get Tastes i would never order and this is, imho., nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread