Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Ok guys and girls. I've searched everywhere for info on this vendor to no avail. So I'm going to do my review. I first started hearing about this eliquid called Strokanaut. After creeping around I happened to find Jason on Facebook. I began messaging him asking for flavor recommendations and what he makes. Turns out he has quite a few. Strokanaut, Cinnful, Beau's Affliction, Cuppycakes, and Originaul. I'm not a cinnamon bun vaper so I passed on Cinnful. And I have a cupcake liquid now so I passed on that as well. But decided to get the other 3 he currently offers. I received them in a few days and set up my Nimbus with a silica wick. Dual coil coming in at 1 ohm.
Strokanaut: This is described as a custard type vape with ripe strawberry and a tiny hint of coconut. The description says it all. It's very well balanced. Light custard, creamy, and the strawberry is a great flavor. Sometimes you don't notice the coconut but it's there. I know what you are thinking. Oh, it's Mother's Milk. No. I recently discovered MM and it went right to my regular favorites. Strokanaut replaced her. For real. Try it. It's amazing.
Beau's Affliction: This is described as a strawberry, pomegranate, pear fruit blend. It's so tasty. Not one fruit overpowers the other. It's very refreshing and the perfect amount of sweetness, tart, and satisfying. I'm not a pear fan, this changed that.
Originaul: This one is hard to describe. I asked Jason if it was a plain custard to which he replied no. Some liken it to flan. It's not just Strokanaut without the strawberry or coconut. I really can't put my finger on it but there is something that makes it stand out. It's just smooth, creamy, and tasty.
Edit: After talking with Jason, it's butterscotch. Very slight but it really throws it together very nicely!
I will definitely be ordering more of all 3 when these run out. You need to try him out. Message him on Facebook. I still talk to him daily just kind of shooting the breeze. He seems really interested in me liking his product. He cares. I can't say a bad thing about his juice. He also told me a little secret about an up and coming flavor he is working in, and let me tell you, it sounds amazing. You can find here:https://squareup.com/market/items?query=j3 . His juice is in 30ml glass dripper bottles for $20 each. $6 flat rate shipping. Try it, you will love them!!!
jyhepu4u.jpg

Last edited:

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Great review! I always like reading about juices I've never tried before and adding them to my wish list. I should actually start making a list of them and who makes them.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! This stuff is so good I had to share. It's my first official review I've ever left because he deserved it.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I can't put Cuppy Cake down! It's the best vanilla I've had period. Originaul, Cinnamin, and Beau's Affliction are also really tasty. I wasn't a fan of Strokanaut, but I'm also not a fan of Mothers Milk, and you're right--they are really similar. Anyway, four out of the five J3 liquids have made it into my regular rotation.

I give Jason a big :thumb:!

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
I can't put Cuppy Cake down! It's the best vanilla I've had period. Originaul, Cinnamin, and Beau's Affliction are also really tasty. I wasn't a fan of Strokanaut, but I'm also not a fan of Mothers Milk, and you're right--they are really similar. Anyway, four out of the five J3 liquids have made it into my regular rotation.

I give Jason a big :thumb:!

That's awesome to hear! Glad you're enjoying them as much as I am. He's getting some love on Mod Envy now too which is great. I know he deserves it.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Vaping Cinnful this morning. Man....this is the best cinnamon roll vape I have had to date. Yum!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I may have to try that. Nitro Bex was loving it on Mod Envy. I'm so happy for Jason man, he's getting a lot of love. And I feel like some of it is because of me too which is great.

txtanker

Feb 11, 2014
SAT TX
Hi all.
There is a sixth flavor available at the sole local vendor carrying Jason'sJuice here, and it is Secret Custard. The secret custard is a rich, buttery, and complex vape changing between vapes to me. This was the first of the J3 I tried and am now nursing the bottle wishing it wont end. I am going back in a day or two to pick up another flavor from J3 or some more Secret Custard if it looks like it was a limited run. There are quite a few local-ish (Texas) juice producers, and I have tried a quite a bit of them. J3 juice taste great because of the well rounded full flavors with no artificial aftertaste. In my opinion this rivals many higher end juices local and non local. I love dripping, and I love me some Grand Master, bobas, and cell block four. I believe at $20 a bottle we are getting a bargain for what tastes like an equal or superior product. I would love to try and score some 120mls off Jason If I can get in touch with him.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Hi all.
There is a sixth flavor available at the sole local vendor carrying Jason'sJuice here, and it is Secret Custard. The secret custard is a rich, buttery, and complex vape changing between vapes to me. This was the first of the J3 I tried and am now nursing the bottle wishing it wont end. I am going back in a day or two to pick up another flavor from J3 or some more Secret Custard if it looks like it was a limited run. There are quite a few local-ish (Texas) juice producers, and I have tried a quite a bit of them. J3 juice taste great because of the well rounded full flavors with no artificial aftertaste. In my opinion this rivals many higher end juices local and non local. I love dripping, and I love me some Grand Master, bobas, and cell block four. I believe at $20 a bottle we are getting a bargain for what tastes like an equal or superior product. I would love to try and score some 120mls off Jason If I can get in touch with him.

Awesome!! Will be trying that one too. Didn't know anything about it!

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
I do not think It was publicized.
I had looked up J3 online and was surprised to see this flavor was omitted on line everywhere. That was why I bought the last bottle available. I hope this flavor becomes a regular, as it does set itself apart from strokanaut.

He did tell me he was working on a new flavor that sounded right up my alley. But I think this one was his first juice. What's the flavor profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread