The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

JC juice color chart

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Houdini, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Houdini

Houdini Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Las Vegas
    These are about a month and a half old and have been in a dark box in a 70º room since I've had them. I didn't notice the color when I started back then so I don't know if they have changed color or not. They all look pretty much the same except the Peach Cobbler and Arctic Mint with a green tint and the Wild Cherry is clear. Maybe we can compare colors here and see if there really is any change going on and if its specific to one or two flavors.

[​IMG]

2. Cyborgasm

Cyborgasm Full Member

Jan 8, 2009
    U.S.
    I ordered 2 sample packs of 2 different strengths and in both packs the arctic mint and peach cobbler went green, and the vanilla ice cream turned a dark blood red.

3. Houdini

Jan 12, 2009
    Las Vegas
    The Vanilla Ice Cream was one that I finished first and didn't notice what color it was. I know it wasn't blood red though.

4. xMarlboroMan

xMarlboroMan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Sioux City, Iowa
    Well, I can say for sure that my PG 24mg Arctic Mint is not green. It is pale yellow, or maybe brown. I'm looking at it in bad lighting right now, but it definitely is not green.

My PG 24mg Vanilla Ice Cream, on the other hand, is dark in color. Brown with a hint of red, but not blood red. It almost looks pinkish.

Both of these are only 2 weeks old. I will try and take some pics later tonight.

L8r, x

5. Cellmeister

Cellmeister Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2009
    Beantown, USA
    Houdini Good Job!

My Green Sample Pack

I just took some pics this morning but the pics are in the bottle. My juice, I opened a couple only, stored the rest in a black velvet bag in cool place, opened them up the other day (Received beginning of Jan 2009).

Ohh Greens: Peach Cobbler, Arctic Mint, Wild Cherry, Original Tobacco (I Like), The other ones just started a ting

It just so happened I was shipping them back today (was this magic)?

Nice....

6. Faethe

Faethe Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    Orlando, Florida
    Dude, my peach cobbler is and was not green.

Truth.

Damn. Something odd is going on there?

7. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Hey Cell, what flavors are the green ones?

Lu

8. Faethe

Feb 12, 2009
    Orlando, Florida
    You know, I seem to remember that there was a thread here that went into detail about the dreaded green batches back in december or so?

I know they make a new batch every 48 hours, so perhaps the stuff doesn't turn green anymore? None of mine has?

9. Faethe

Feb 12, 2009
    Orlando, Florida
    I just sent back a batch of Vanilla I thought was really weak. It was almost pink in color - no brown. This was a big difference from the vanilla ice cream I got in the sample pack. The stuff in there looked more like what you are describing.

10. Cellmeister

Jan 3, 2009
    Beantown, USA
    Lu,

The Extra Tasty Ones! LOL!!!

Greens: Peach Cobbler, Arctic Mint, Wild Cherry, Original Tobacco (I Like), The other ones just started a ting

I'd say I would give u a deal on them, but my attorney bought them all...

11. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    LOL :D

I am curious to see if it's more certain flavors...or what. This is interesting!

Lu

12. mixxy

mixxy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2008
    Oregon
    I ordered large bottles of Arctic Mint, and Tennessee Cured, plus 2 sample packs and got them about January 5th. The large bottle of Arctic Mint is the only one that turned green. We still have some of the samples, some new, some opened and partly used, and none of those are green at all. Such a mystery... sure wish we'd hear something on the lab results! :confused:

13. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    I was just thinking how odd it was that vanilla ice cream is pink, and my sweet strawberry isn't. :) Can't comment on the artic mint, though, as I gave that to my sister last week to try.

And, yes, I'm still vaping the vanilla ice cream, and I'm not dead. It came in a sample pack ordered January, and it tastes fine.

14. Houdini

Jan 12, 2009
    Las Vegas
    I like your color chart better than mine. I never thought of putting the bottles in front of a window like that.

15. Cellmeister

Jan 3, 2009
    Beantown, USA
    We all think different, thats what makes this forum so good!

Then seeing or reading someone else's post, can set off new idea's!

No One Is Smarter Then All Of Us Together! :thumbs:

Was This Magic?

Keep Vapin & I'm Not Green Yet!

16. ApOsTle51

ApOsTle51 Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2008
    UK
    lol , i love the fact that there is even a need for a thread like this.

JC really should be on top of this by now...Janty and JC should get together they're both real good at fobbing people off..

Green juice...send it back..but OH No Jc say use it...it's fine ...like they actually even know whats causing it....sheesh

17. [Oak)))______)~~~

[Oak)))______)~~~ Full Member

Feb 20, 2009
    i have a vanilla, mint, and strawberry juice....

my vanilla is lightish red almost pink and my mint and strawberry are yellowish in color... almost pee color as gross as it sounds..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.