JC juice color chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
These are about a month and a half old and have been in a dark box in a 70º room since I've had them. I didn't notice the color when I started back then so I don't know if they have changed color or not. They all look pretty much the same except the Peach Cobbler and Arctic Mint with a green tint and the Wild Cherry is clear. Maybe we can compare colors here and see if there really is any change going on and if its specific to one or two flavors.

jcjuice.jpg

xMarlboroMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Well, I can say for sure that my PG 24mg Arctic Mint is not green. It is pale yellow, or maybe brown. I'm looking at it in bad lighting right now, but it definitely is not green.

My PG 24mg Vanilla Ice Cream, on the other hand, is dark in color. Brown with a hint of red, but not blood red. It almost looks pinkish.

Both of these are only 2 weeks old. I will try and take some pics later tonight.

L8r, x

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Houdini Good Job!

My Green Sample Pack

I just took some pics this morning but the pics are in the bottle. My juice, I opened a couple only, stored the rest in a black velvet bag in cool place, opened them up the other day (Received beginning of Jan 2009).

Ohh Greens: Peach Cobbler, Arctic Mint, Wild Cherry, Original tobacco (I Like), The other ones just started a ting

It just so happened I was shipping them back today (was this magic)?

Nice....

Last edited:

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
Houdini Good Job!

My Green Sample Pack

I just took some pics this morning but the pics are in the bottle. My juice, I opened a couple only, stored the rest in a black velvet bag in cool place, opened them up the other day (Received beginning of Jan 2009).

Nice....

You know, I seem to remember that there was a thread here that went into detail about the dreaded green batches back in december or so?

I know they make a new batch every 48 hours, so perhaps the stuff doesn't turn green anymore? None of mine has?

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
Well, I can say for sure that my PG 24mg Arctic Mint is not green. It is pale yellow, or maybe brown. I'm looking at it in bad lighting right now, but it definitely is not green.

My PG 24mg Vanilla Ice Cream, on the other hand, is dark in color. Brown with a hint of red, but not blood red. It almost looks pinkish.

Both of these are only 2 weeks old. I will try and take some pics later tonight.

L8r, x

I just sent back a batch of Vanilla I thought was really weak. It was almost pink in color - no brown. This was a big difference from the vanilla ice cream I got in the sample pack. The stuff in there looked more like what you are describing.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Lu,

The Extra Tasty Ones! LOL!!!

Greens: Peach Cobbler, Arctic Mint, Wild Cherry, Original Tobacco (I Like), The other ones just started a ting

I'd say I would give u a deal on them, but my attorney bought them all...

LOL :D

I am curious to see if it's more certain flavors...or what. This is interesting!

Lu

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
I ordered large bottles of Arctic Mint, and Tennessee Cured, plus 2 sample packs and got them about January 5th. The large bottle of Arctic Mint is the only one that turned green. We still have some of the samples, some new, some opened and partly used, and none of those are green at all. Such a mystery... sure wish we'd hear something on the lab results! :confused:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I was just thinking how odd it was that vanilla ice cream is pink, and my sweet strawberry isn't. :) Can't comment on the artic mint, though, as I gave that to my sister last week to try.

And, yes, I'm still vaping the vanilla ice cream, and I'm not dead. It came in a sample pack ordered January, and it tastes fine.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Houdini Good Job!

My Green Sample Pack

Ohh Greens: Peach Cobbler, Arctic Mint, Wild Cherry, Original Tobacco (I Like), The other ones just started a ting

Nice....
I like your color chart better than mine. I never thought of putting the bottles in front of a window like that.

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I like your color chart better than mine. I never thought of putting the bottles in front of a window like that.

We all think different, thats what makes this forum so good!

Then seeing or reading someone else's post, can set off new idea's!

No One Is Smarter Then All Of Us Together! :thumbs:

Was This Magic?

Keep Vapin & I'm Not Green Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread