JC Red Oak Tennessee Cured & Swiss Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
First I'm using an Innokin VV (v2) @ 3.8v and a SmokTech 510 LR (1.5ohm) DC Mega Carto w/ drip tip.

The JC Red Oak Tennessee Cured & Swiss Dark flavors (both 2.6%) are very good, and work as an all day Vape. I can't describe the flavors for TC, maybe a hint of caramel or maple syrup on a nice tobacco base, but it is by far the best tobacco flavor I have tried.

The Swiss Dark is a Dark chocolate flavor with a hint of the Tennessee Cured flavor, and is not sweet at all. Excellent flavor, rich and deep!

Both provide plumes of vape and great TH, and really worth the price IMHO. I have like 10 bottles of various USA/China made juices, all PG/VG mixes from various non-juice specialty vendors, and all are mediocre at best. I do have some Ms T's coming in the next month (takes a loooong time) and ordered some 100% pre-steeped caramel creme from vaporite, will post a review.

The JC Red Oak TC & SD are really good though. Not no much the Domestic flavor IMO.

Last edited:

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
I agree ... the Red Oak Tennessee Cured is an all day vape for me. I think it has a lightly sweet, almost nutty taste to it. I too have mixed it with the Red Oak Swiss Dark, but also added some Red Oak Rainier to it. For me it's like vaping a cherry cordial. Some people don't like JCs Rainier but I think it adds just the right touch for the cherry flavor when mixed. Of course, I'm not above trying another cherry flavor to mix along with it. Give it a shot, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

DivideMyDestiny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NC
Would you say Tennessee Red Oak is the most similar to the Blu flavor. Or is another one more similar? I love the vanilla and nutty flavor with a slight hint of pipe tobacco that blu has.

Not really. I've heard their Domestic is harsher as well than Blus. The Blu taste more sweeter with less of a TH than Red Oak TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread