JC support stinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
I have an issue with an order and emailed them 3 times in the last week and half and still have not received ANY response other then the automated ones they send when they receive mail. Anyone have luck with there support? It's bad enough that the juice is not that good compared to others and now support is also bad...

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
How the hell can so many suppliers not understand that ignoring communications generates permanent bad will. Most people are reasonable and understand delays, supply issues, etc. What they don't understand is why a supplier requires more than 24 hours to respond to a query.

Every single supplier on this board with a good reputation understands this simple concept. When the tide turns and supply exceeds demand, it will be the suppliers that communicate properly that get the business.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
How the hell can so many suppliers not understand that ignoring communications generates permanent bad will. Most people are reasonable and understand delays, supply issues, etc. What they don't understand is why a supplier requires more than 24 hours to respond to a query.

Every single supplier on this board with a good reputation understands this simple concept. When the tide turns and supply exceeds demand, it will be the suppliers that communicate properly that get the business.

+1. Hell, +1,000,000.

Rob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I was communicating with them the other day as a potential new customer, and the first email didnt come in till way late at night, but I had several emails quite quickly after that...I see they were adding fedex to their website today, dunno if they do their own website or not, and if that took alot of time or not, but I would keep on them. I am honestly hoping this isnt a recurring problem with them, as I like dealing 'locally' but if it is, I have no problem sending my next order somewhere else (note to TW....Sampler Kits!! ;))

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

RED BITS HIGHLITED FOR EFFECT ........

Di.......

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Displays of "self entitlement" within a new market experiencing a bombshell of issues on all fronts makes me both chuckle and sick to my stomache.

All this crap is going to iron out. This is an industry that is growing beyond its means in a very short period of time leaving both suppliers AND customers frustrated with a sense of non control.

In the end, supply levels will stabilize, growth and order predictions will become better managed, and those suppliers that do not adapt to the market demand will be left to wonder what happened as they wallow in the dust of those who implement proper procedures to appease the demand.

Its rediculas the amount of whining and complaining going on in the forum lately, and adding to that the lack of new members who refuse to do some research and apply their questions/comments within a couple of postings, but rather create their own post of the same repeated complaints.

That will only appear to other new members as a forum of complaints rather than a forum of helpful information offered by more experienced users of this "new" invention.

I find myself more and more less tolerant of willing to help, and even more so less willing to come onto the forum at all lately with these attitudes that are floating around.

Everyone's going to look pretty damn foolish when things iron out and they decide to latch back to the teat of those they were bashing when things were in turmoil.

That is when I'll sit back a laugh........

VapeOn,
Greg

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I'm not sure how expecting suppliers to respond in a reasonable amount of time could be considered a display of 'self-entitlement'. I know for myself if a supplier ignores me, then I ignore him when it's time to make a purchase.

It has nothing to do with supply lines or custom issues or defective goods and everything to do with basic communication from a company you are giving your hard earned money to. As the market grows, the companies that instilled brand loyalty will prosper and the ones that treated customers as a number will slowly vanish.

It is precisely because of the immaturity of the market that companies that think it is acceptable to take a week to respond are still even alive.

Last edited:

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
Greg, As a fairly new member here I see all these posts as helpful not just people complaining about issues. I posted this to warn anyone of my experience with this vendor. As a consumer I always want to now new information about a vendor/company not 2-3 month old info. As you pointed out this is a growing market and it would not be fair to these vendors to judge them on old information. These forums are for people to talk about different things and experiences they have with these topics. When things do iron out will these vendors still be in business because of there lack of support of the paying customers? History says not likely.

Numb

Mar 20, 2009
Chicagoland Area
I am a fairly recent new user, and have been dealing with two companys. Cigtechs and Johnson Creek juice. Both of these had excellent responce time and customer service. A friend of mine howerver has ordered through multiple other companys and has delt with a wide range of poor to great customer service.

Having been in the customer service industry for as long as I have bee, expecting a consistant and timely responce time should be a given for any supplier. AT least in my opinion.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Displays of "self entitlement" within a new market experiencing a bombshell of issues on all fronts makes me both chuckle and sick to my stomache.

All this crap is going to iron out. This is an industry that is growing beyond its means in a very short period of time leaving both suppliers AND customers frustrated with a sense of non control.

In the end, supply levels will stabilize, growth and order predictions will become better managed, and those suppliers that do not adapt to the market demand will be left to wonder what happened as they wallow in the dust of those who implement proper procedures to appease the demand.

Its rediculas the amount of whining and complaining going on in the forum lately, and adding to that the lack of new members who refuse to do some research and apply their questions/comments within a couple of postings, but rather create their own post of the same repeated complaints.

That will only appear to other new members as a forum of complaints rather than a forum of helpful information offered by more experienced users of this "new" invention.

I find myself more and more less tolerant of willing to help, and even more so less willing to come onto the forum at all lately with these attitudes that are floating around.

Everyone's going to look pretty damn foolish when things iron out and they decide to latch back to the teat of those they were bashing when things were in turmoil.

That is when I'll sit back a laugh........

VapeOn,
Greg

well greg being the grumpy old git that i am i would have to go along with your sentiments..

this place is now a newbie place.. the recent huge member growth has seen to that.. bunny power at its worse... he he

whatever dreams the buyer has demand is now out stripping supply.. adjust to it guys and gals and stop whingeing so much.. and its likely to stay this way for quite some time so get used to it..

threats of taking yer business somewhere else is okay when there is somewhere else.. when there aint its kind of pathetic..

trog

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Well, my rant was simply that.... MY rant.. It doesnt happen often but I guess everyone has a frustration breaking point and that was mine.

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, nor was it about any supplier in particular. It was an overall frustration.

We/you can defend the "rights" of a customer and their expectations, but it doesn't change the facts that this being a new market with a outrageous growth spurt on top of regulatory issues is hurting everyone involved.

Suppliers are popping up everywhere, old faithful ones are running themselves ragged trying to keep up at a time when website maintenance and customer service procedure upgrading impedes the supply & sales end.

I totally agree with everyone regarding the need for communication aftersale and beyond. But, its going to take time to get there for these little industrialist. This ain't Ma Bell or the like we're dealing with here.

I don't know how many suppliers I've communicated with that swore they didn't want to implement automatic response systems and were doing well with personally attending to updates, confirmations, and inquiries. This was something that stood out in the realm of customer service for both themselves AND the customer.

Yet, with the current and growing demand I don't see a choice in the matter. Because these are all "small business" set ups who lack large staff, large offices, and huge profit margins, we will shortly see the personal attention given as a way of the past, and replaced with the computer generated response system.

Certainly isn't how I like to do business, but the times have changed and we can't expect everything.

Anyways.... I'm rambling.....

As the statement before intended to mean: things will level out in the end. Customers will have their needs met or they'll move on to someone that offers what they need in support matters, and suppliers will have no choice but to adapt. However, to expect this at the current time is, although not unreasonable, unrealistic.

The End......

VapeOn,
Greg

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
I placed an order a few weeks ago for juice.
Nothing. No response from emails, order is still processing? It IS frustrating, though not life shattering since I have ordered juice from many suppliers (just testing the waters re: juice taste and customer service, price, shipping etc...)..I would be reluctant to place future orders with them now because of it. As stated above, there are a lot of new suppliers popping up and if no courtsey email explaing to me why 3 bottles of juice is still processing, then I will take my business elsewhere.

Just my 2 pennies for the day

zzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
same here.. i also had the same issue with janty... took few days for Jeff to respond... but jeff is a nice guy, possibly he may be busy. he can set some auto mail reply, to all the customers, in case if there is a delay...
i ordered few catridges with janty again... but dont want to trust them.... as i know for sure i wont get the package within 7 days..(even though they say shipped within 3 days)..
im planning to order janty- liquid or catridges from dietsmokes.com as a backup.. hopefully either one of them will ship it on the correct date....
shipping cost of 6 usdollars for each is the worst thing... ? TRUST...that we get within a week is not there even though we pay 6 usdollars for shipping
Either they need to refund the shipping cost,,, or they should send some additional catridges/liquid for the delay...

rock

Feb 23, 2009
I have an issue with an order and emailed them 3 times in the last week and half and still have not received ANY response other then the automated ones they send when they receive mail. Anyone have luck with there support? It's bad enough that the juice is not that good compared to others and now support is also bad...

I am having trouble with jantyusa.com, placed an order a few days ago and never received a conformation. Also I sent back two USB cables that don't work and they received them last week and they are not answer my e mails. Tried web site janty.com and it says we will be back soon or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread