Not open for further replies.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A

JCModTronics Surge Tank w/ Black and Chrome Provari by rippspeed1, on Flickr

Contest:

Pick a number from 1 to 1500 ... I will then run the numbers thru random.org and let it pick the winner...

Basically, what the contest winner will get is a Prototype SURGE tank ( for FREE including shipping ) to BETA test for us and will have to give us feedback after usage of the tank... Give us update reports weekly for a month...

So, here are the rules:

RULE #1: 1 person 1 number( Meaning If you post a number here you cannot go to another forum and post another number... Let keep it fair so everyone gets a chance...)... thats it post 2 numbers your disqualified...
RULE #2: If a number has been posted ... you cannot post a same number that someone else pick. Please double check your number before posting...
RULE #3: Lets keep it civil and just have fun ...

Once September 7th ( My Son's Birthday ) comes around I'll run numbers on Random.ORG and post winner here... Thank you for participating...

p.s. What you are recieving is a Prototype not the Finish Product...

I felt this was the best way to level the playing field between the rooks and the vets ... I wanted to do name that mod but this forum also have alot of rooks that havent seen some of the old and cookie mods out there... So I chose to do it this way...

Original Post about the SURGE TANK is here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...thread-jcmodtronics-products-coming-soon.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread