The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

JCWEST On A Mission: Ihybrid Review: The Hellraiser LE and the new recessed button!

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Video Reviews' started by jcwest, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jcwest

jcwest Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    Pontotoc MS
  2. Kasia

Kasia Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Thanks for another great video.
    Veterans videos and opinions have more value for me with all full respect to you. But keep doing a great job. I just bought my 10th bmw and I am loaded ;).
    Ego+Vi Vi:ohmy:?
    AlmightyGod

3. Big Hitter

Big Hitter Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Binghamton, NY
    Thanks buddy. I'm in Jamaica right now and the Internet is so slow I can't get the vid to play.

But my HR LE is waiting for me when I get home..... YAY!!
    I had my sister stash the box somewhere safe. First thing I'm doing when I get home is ripping into it. Then down to the drill press to drill out the fill hole to .105 so a 14g blunt tip fits in. I have my wick ready to go so I should be vaping Boba's on it within 10 minutes. I decided to leave all the good stuff home for our trip so after 7 days on an eGo twist with a vivi it's going to be sweet with an iHy in each hand.

Happy new year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.