• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JDRF Gala---my granddaughter is in it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation has established a set of cure therapeutics to guide its research funding efforts. These research goal areas hold the greatest potential to lead to breakthrough cures and treatments for type 1 diabetes and its complications.

And I'm not posting this because my granddaughter is beautiful, and did such a good job.
I'm doing because she is 6 and three quarter years old!!!
:lol:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
It certainly turned life upside down!!!
I can say my daughter and son-in-law keep on top of the situation all the time. Even with the pump, daddy checks her ever night. With how they monitor what she eats and when she eats it, she is one of the few kids with it under control the majority of the time.
And this group is wonderful. They even throw special events like Easter parties so the kids can meet other kids like themselves which makes they feel less different.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
It certainly turned life upside down!!!
I can say my daughter and son-in-law keep on top of the situation all the time. Even with the pump, daddy checks her ever night. With how they monitor what she eats and when she eats it, she is one of the few kids with it under control the majority of the time.
And this group is wonderful. They even throw special events like Easter parties so the kids can meet other kids like themselves which makes they feel less different.

That is great that they do that, it is good for kids to know they aren't the only ones out there with the same problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread