Jeff@Thagbuilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
We all know that Jeff produces a rock solid, beautiful product and provides incredible service, but what some don't realize is that he has the patience of a saint with his 'somewhat eccentric' :lol: customers. I'm amazed that he hasn't curled up in a fetal position in a corner by now. Thanks Jeff for both your product, and your stamina!!!

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
We all know that Jeff produces a rock solid, beautiful product and provides incredible service, but what some don't realize is that he has the patience of a saint with his 'somewhat eccentric' :lol: customers. I'm amazed that he hasn't curled up in a fetal position in a corner by now. Thanks Jeff for both your product, and your stamina!!!

Shameless plug!

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I love my Chucks! And Jeff too!

Another thing he doesnt know is that being a multi-Chuck owner is just as frustrating!

Daily, its a constant struggle of "which Chuck do I use?" "uh oh, the other ones jealous I know it, gotts drive back home to get it" or "Im using this one for menthol n that one for non menthol but its staring at me funny" or "ouch! Big chguck just jumped off the nitestand and bonked me over the head bc I left it home today!!!!"

Its just as frustrating if you have more than one Chuck, but the Chucks keep me so damn busy btwn the 2 of them, I dont have time to curl up, lol!

Chuck owners need clones too!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
My Humble review
Device...Chuck....awesome
Service....a 2 week wait for a custom piece of artwork...amazing
Jeff....gets to "know" his customer and replies quickly and very courteously
Price point....awesome...includes shipping and a preview on his saturday thread

Would (and have) recommended to others

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Is there a review somewhere here?

Here's a review for ya..

The Chuck is a bada$$ vaping machine made (in the USA) by a top notch craftsman.
It hits like a freight train and built like a tank.
Almost impossible to break, and if you can some manage to make it stop working, he'll make it work again for you.

Ok...that was more of a pitch than a review:rolleyes:

But seriously, just try to find one dissatisfied customer. I have not heard of one yet. And most people that buy one Chuck end up buying more. Not very many mods can make that claim.

I know this forum is for review of the supplier not the product, but in this particular case you gotta do both. Since Jeff only makes one product "The Chuck", you can't give a review of one without the other.
And my review is... They're both great:D

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
There are certainly some dissatisfied customers, mostly because of the switch. I'm not really sure why, though. I keep mine in my pocket all day and I've never had a problem.

My little chuck review would be:

I was amazed how small this thing actually was when I opened the box. I was expecting it to be at least a little larger. The size is great. The custom artwork on them is top notch. The powder coat on them is top notch. The threads are very good, and I don't anticipate them sticking any time soon. And most importantly, the vaping experience is top notch. You get much more vapor than with a typical 510, more throat hit and more flavor. Everything I wanted from my chuck. And last but not least, the price can't be beat - even by people who have theirs "mass produced" and sell the same generic mod over and over (everybody else).

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My Humble review
Device...Chuck....awesome
Service....a 2 week wait for a custom piece of artwork...amazing
Jeff....gets to "know" his customer and replies quickly and very courteously
Price point....awesome...includes shipping and a preview on his saturday thread

Would (and have) recommended to others

yea... ok riiiiiiiiiiight

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
Got my first Chuck in October, bought my sister one for Christmas (she cheated and has been in love with her Chuck for two weeks now) waiting for my second Chuck as we speak and already thinking of #3
Vapor production - unsurpassed
Throat hit - super
Flavor - #1
Artwork-unsurpassed
Durability-unsurpassed

Everyone should own one and the switch for me is great, can't imagine any problems:):D

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
The only thing I know about Jeff's products are that the Chuckleheads are fiercely loyal. The quantity of devices that he's sold, as quickly as he has, speaks to the quality and performance, methinks.

I don't own a Chuck nor do I have one on order. But, I have spoken to Jeff on a few different occasions regarding Chuck graphics and about Ford muscle cars from years gone by. So, there's no product in my hand that can sway my opinion of him one way or the other --

That said, I think the world of him. He's courteous, attentive, returns PMs/emails quickly and most important of all -- he's got a great sense of humor. LOL

I would have a Chuck on order if I didn't already commit to 4 devices that are already on their way. It's inevitable that I eventually own one or two though.

sunset

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Another thing I was really impressed with is that for some reason I started reading the thread "How to spend a Saturday" from the beginning yesterday. If I did that before, I can't remember, since it's such a long thread(s).

But, Jeff has only been at this only since the end of August! Boy, did he come out swinging with a home run.

In the 5 short months that I have and had been trying to quit smoking, I have 4 other devices that I no longer use. The Chuck is the one that finally got me off of analogs - Thanks, Jeff!

Proud owner of 3 Chucks and couldn't be happier...the search is over.

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
The only thing I know about Jeff's products are that the Chuckleheads are fiercely loyal. The quantity of devices that he's sold, as quickly as he has, speaks to the quality and performance, methinks.

I don't own a Chuck nor do I have one on order. But, I have spoken to Jeff on a few different occasions regarding Chuck graphics and about Ford muscle cars from years gone by. So, there's no product in my hand that can sway my opinion of him one way or the other --

That said, I think the world of him. He's courteous, attentive, returns PMs/emails quickly and most important of all -- he's got a great sense of humor. LOL

I would have a Chuck on order if I didn't already commit to 4 devices that are already on their way. It's inevitable that I eventually own one or two though.

My opinion, send the four you have on order back and get Chucked, it is the best mod hands down and you get to pick your own color, your own art and your preference of 510 or 901. You can't possibly go wrong:):):)

donnellyk

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Florida
I was "bitten" before the holidays and if it wasn't for Christmas spending restraints would have a brother and sister for my Big Beautiful Chuck! See picture below, though it does not do said Chuck justice...

Jeff's passion for what he does and compassion for his customers has taken him where he is today and he should feel proud.

Jeff's painstaking perfectionism in his artwork (included in the price, whoa!), patience and humor with all his eager Chuck owners to be ~ before and after...priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread