The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

JenJen made me do it!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    I promised myself I would lay off with the orders a little bit, just a little bit...

But noooo JenJen had to talk about the tequila and that was it for me. So I figured "what the hey", getting some orange juice and cowboy too. :oops:

Someone stop me!!!8-o8-o

2. Sheryl

Sheryl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2009
    Minn., USA
    We're all addicted, and the great CS doesn't hurt a bit. I want to try so much of it that I'm afraid I'll be ordering for a long time. (bet no one here knows the feeling, lol) :D:D:D:D:D:D

3. zdaddyl

zdaddyl Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Lima,OH
    I too had to order some tequila after I read her review. Steve, if you read this, JenJen is worth her weight in banana cream pie carts for advertising new stuff.:D

4. Moonstruck

Moonstruck Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2009
    Colorado
    I promised myself I would not order again until I received all 3 of the orders I had open. I've received 2 of them, and I bet the 3rd one is probably over in my mailbox right now, so that's close enough right? ;)

5. Taryn

Taryn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Florida
    Sounds like perfect timing to me!

6. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    Yeah, you know you're going to do it so why ponder, just click "place order"!

7. Parmacrafter

Parmacrafter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Parma, Idaho, USA
    I know the feeling. I placed 6 orders in 18 days. But, in my defense a really big chunk of those were for my son. Plus one order was his entirely. I will admit though that I do have another cart full of stuff just waiting for me to hit the "Order" button. That just goes to show how much we all love our Vapor Kings and Mark & Steve!!!!

8. Moonstruck

Sep 4, 2009
    Colorado
    Yep, gotta do it. Just walked over to the mailbox, and as I guessed, my 3rd order was in the box. Got 5 bottles of juice this time -- for that rainy day when I actually take the time to refill or we get an e-cig ban, whichever comes first, LOL. Thought I had all the flavors by now, but there's still some of the drink flavors I haven't tried yet, so gotta have them. Must have them, yes I will be placing another order tonight.

On a serious note, it won't all be just for me. I've already got one niece off the analogs; now I have to work on my other niece. So I have to get some cartos plus maybe an extra charger. I have lots of new batteries, so I'll give her a couple of those or maybe a PT since she's at the computer all the time. :D

9. Sheryl

Sheryl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2009
    Minn., USA
    We knew you'd do it, lol. ENJOY

10. Moonstruck

Sep 4, 2009
    Colorado
    Couldn't help myself. Ordered ice cream sundae, beer, rum and cola, tequila, and orange -- all flavors I haven't tried yet. :D

11. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    Hey - can I help it I'm an enthusiastic consumer???? ;)

It's only money!

12. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
    ya know...

with all the multiple orders per week I see people on these forums posting about and the stuff I've seen about the usps being a money losing operation you'd think the govt would make the FDA back off so that we could get the post office back in the black :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.