Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
I know the feeling. I placed 6 orders in 18 days. But, in my defense a really big chunk of those were for my son. Plus one order was his entirely. I will admit though that I do have another cart full of stuff just waiting for me to hit the "Order" button. That just goes to show how much we all love our Vapor Kings and Mark & Steve!!!!

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Yep, gotta do it. Just walked over to the mailbox, and as I guessed, my 3rd order was in the box. Got 5 bottles of juice this time -- for that rainy day when I actually take the time to refill or we get an e-cig ban, whichever comes first, LOL. Thought I had all the flavors by now, but there's still some of the drink flavors I haven't tried yet, so gotta have them. Must have them, yes I will be placing another order tonight.

On a serious note, it won't all be just for me. I've already got one niece off the analogs; now I have to work on my other niece. So I have to get some cartos plus maybe an extra charger. I have lots of new batteries, so I'll give her a couple of those or maybe a PT since she's at the computer all the time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread