Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Along with my Magnun Ribbed Stainless Steel Drip Tip which is awesome btw, I also ordered two more juices.. Sex on the Beach and Jersey's Pink Lemonade; both 18mg nic.

Sex On The Beach:

Amazingly enough it tastes just like the drink. That means it has that slight sour undertone that the drink has, yet all the different fruity flavors.

TH: 3.9 out of 5. OK to nice throat hit, but just a tiny bit less from what I was expecting. Nevertheless, throat hit is pretty much right on. (I might have gotten used to Jerseyvapes juices with the menthol added, which provide that extra kick)

Flavor: 4 out 5. A 4 because I was not expecting the slight, very slight sourness from the actual drink. In all fairness, if you would've expected that I would give it a 5. But it caught be by surprise.
That being said, its a great mix of the three or for fruit flavors and they mix well together.

Vapor: 4.5 out 5. For a 60/40 PG/VG mix it creates clouds of vapor.

Overall: Yet another great juice for my fruit collection. I like the color of the juice and the sourness to it. It is a worthy interpretation of the drink. I really think this Juice would be amazing adding the menthol option Jerseyvapes provides.

Jersey's Pink Drink:

This juice is simply amazing. I will be ordering a bigger bottle here very soon. It taste's just like Pink Lemonade without being sour at all.

TH: 5 out 5.

Flavor: Flavor is hard to explain. I'm from Germany and sometimes I simply lack the required vocabulary. But I'll try my best. To me it tastes like a sweet lemonade w/ raspberry or strawberry. It's basically a Pink Lemonade. :D Very nice juice, and I know several other people who liked this one. (Stay tuned for a video review from OrthChris)

Vapor: Same as all juices from Jerseyvapes so far. Great vapor production for being a 60/40 PG/VG mix.

Overall: I will be vaping this all day long; need I say more?! It's really another great fruit juice from Jerseyvapes.com.

I'm looking forward to whatever new creations Mike can come up with!! You're the man if you're reading this!! And yes I got the ribbed magnum drip tip today!! It's beautiful!

alldayvape approved. Vaping on my Darwin @ 10.5 watts on a 306 HV atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread