Jewel Mint the only real juul cool mint alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff roberts

Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys, I know a lot of us here free base and open pod system users so I thought I would share this life hack with yall. I used to be a big juul mint pod user but pods became so expensive and then they finally banned them. Since switching to my caliburn, I could not find the right type of mint for a while but after doing some research on ECF and google in general I tried Jewel Mint from Podjuice. At first it was a bit sweet but I got used to it, they just released their Jewel mint sapphire sapphire and I am not disappointed! It takes like juul mint pods, if not a bit icier. Love the flavor because it's almost identical to those heavenly pods i used to try. They just released an unsweet version as well, don't know much about it but reviews look good so far.

Anyways instead of spending 24.99 on a pack of pods (3ml worth of juice) every other day, I save a bunch of money on recycling my pods or using my caliburn and spending 14.99 on 30ml juice (lasts me a week and a half).

Also great for those trying to quit smoking since they have different nic strengths.

PS does anyone know any companies that sell empty pods (good quality without spitback please)?

• Winner
Reactions: SoCalvaper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread