The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Jewel Mint the only real juul cool mint alternative

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by jeff roberts, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jeff roberts

jeff roberts Full Member

Nov 14, 2019
    Hey guys, I know a lot of us here free base and open pod system users so I thought I would share this life hack with yall. I used to be a big juul mint pod user but pods became so expensive and then they finally banned them. Since switching to my caliburn, I could not find the right type of mint for a while but after doing some research on ECF and google in general I tried Jewel Mint from Podjuice. At first it was a bit sweet but I got used to it, they just released their Jewel mint sapphire sapphire and I am not disappointed! It takes like juul mint pods, if not a bit icier. Love the flavor because it's almost identical to those heavenly pods i used to try. They just released an unsweet version as well, don't know much about it but reviews look good so far.

Anyways instead of spending 24.99 on a pack of pods (3ml worth of juice) every other day, I save a bunch of money on recycling my pods or using my caliburn and spending 14.99 on 30ml juice (lasts me a week and a half).

Also great for those trying to quit smoking since they have different nic strengths.

PS does anyone know any companies that sell empty pods (good quality without spitback please)?

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.