Jewelry for your PV? What do you think of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Crosby, Texas, United States
I call it bling. A couple of my tanks are decorated with similar stuff. :)

Good to know that people do actually use these. =p I have seen them before but never anything I wanted so I stopped by the craft store and picked out a few things to play with. I have a lot of pieces now so I am thinking about selling some.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Good to know that people do actually use these. =p I have seen them before but never anything I wanted so I stopped by the craft store and picked out a few things to play with. I have a lot of pieces now so I am thinking about selling some.

You might try Etsy, or even make yourself a Facebook page. They are lovely.:)

ShinyMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
These are actually really cool! The turtle ones especially as I've been a collector of random turtle artifacts since I was a wee little guy.
Is that an o-ring that they are attached to? :)

Lol, I loved the turtles! There were some glass owls that I was eyeing too. =D

The o-rings are not really o-rings.. Kinda like little colored rubber bands. I did however have to sacrifice one of my IBtanked spare O-rings for my mom, these are too loose for the ego style batteries.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Serenity Gear makes the sleeves: SerenityGear Leather - Home
But the basketweave one is rarely available. Just have to keep an eye out for it.

Nice bling!! Putting them on a clip makes it easier to change the size of the o-rings.

This is off topic, but where did you get the green basketweave holder for the one on the right?

ShinyMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Serenity Gear makes the sleeves: SerenityGear Leather - Home
But the basketweave one is rarely available. Just have to keep an eye out for it.

Nice bling!! Putting them on a clip makes it easier to change the size of the o-rings.

I agree easier, but I do not like the look of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread