• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joel Osteen @ Yankee Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel…"
(Ephesians 6:19 NIV)

divider-2.gif

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Tomorrow night is a big night for us.
I'm constantly praying and asking God to open doors for us to preach the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to as many people as we possibly can – and God keeps answering those prayers in powerful ways.
Saturday night, we're hosting "A Historic Night of Hope" at the brand new Yankee Stadium in New York City. This beautiful new ballpark just opened last week and our celebration of faith will be the first non–baseball event ever held at this world famous location.
The Yankees are celebrated around the world as champions – that's why I am so excited that we are gathering in this place to worship and honor the Greatest Champion the world has ever known…Jesus!
On behalf of our entire ministry team, I want to ask you to pray for us and this historic opportunity. I know that God wants the people of New York and around the world as it is televised live on the TBN network, to experience His love, His great blessings, and the hope we can call find in Christ. Victoria and I believe as you join with us in prayer, you'll experience these blessings in your life too!
divider-2.gif

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank you for your great love for the people of New York City. Bless this Night of Hope with your presence and your power and give Joel the right words to share your heart with all those who need you. And help me to experience more of your hope and your power in my life too. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread